Thursday 20 May 2021

HEAT

 

We came together

In a frenzied embrace

Mouths locked; Nostrils flared

Snorting like fighting bulls

Kissing, stroking, groping

Fumbling with buttons and belts

Hooks and eyes

Until we lay in a heap

Disordered in our semi nakedness

I caressed her breasts

Teasing her nipples

First with fingers

Before attending to them orally

I moved my hand across her soft belly

And pulled up her skirt

My mouth alternated between

Her swollen nipples and her eager mouth

My slipped under her skirt

And I reached up

Until I felt the silk of her underwear

I pulled them down to her ankles urgently

Then I moved my hand steadily

Up her long stockinged leg

From ankle to calf to her inner thigh

The soft naked flesh above her stocking

Before combing my fingers through

Her luxuriant growth

She turned her attentions once again

To my ear frantically exploring it with her tongue

I cupped her pubic bone in my hand

And rocked it gently

Then I slipped my fingers between her lips

Into the creamy wetness

She moaned gently in my ear

And slid her finger around my swollen shaft

Tugging roughly at me

As I worked her wet flesh

Until her rhythmic moaning Reach crescendo

And she came

Her thighs closed on me

Then she rolled onto her back

For me to mount her

She wanted me so badly

And my balls ached for the want of her

I lay on her and we kissed

And I probed at her wetness

Teasing her lips with my tip

Then in her urgency

with her slender legs wrapped around me

She pulled me in until she enveloped me

Then she gripped me

Vice like with her slim yet powerful thighs

Preventing my withdrawal

Her mouth was again on my ear

Licking and chewing

Her razor like nails dug into my skin

I arched my back

And entered her deeper

Then her grip on my hips lessoned

I withdrew and thrust into her again

She writhed beneath me moaning

As she tongued my ear

I thrust again

She bit my lobe

Her nails were now in my buttocks

I thrust again and again

Then again faster and faster

We moan loudly in unison

Until I exploded inside her

And she clung to me like a limpet

There we lay in the afterglow of passion

Locked in fond embrace

For a timeless period

Until our passions were again aroused

No comments:

Post a Comment