Thursday 19 August 2021

Choice Tales from the Vale – (320) The Ginger Nubile (Part 4)

 

As they lay stretched out in the bath together, and Clarissa was laying back against his chest, her breasts were under the water, but her nipples kept breaking the surface and he found it very sexy.

It was a very relaxing bath, but his mind soon turned to thoughts of the sensual feast beneath the water.

“Do you have to wear your uniform at the presentation day?” he asked

“Oh no, it’s very casual”

“Do you still have yours though?”

“Oh yes its hanging in my wardrobe” Clarissa replied

“Does it still fit you?”

“Yes” she replied suspiciously

“Good” he said “I want you to wear your school uniform”

“You want me to wear my uniform?”

“Yes”

“When?” she asked

“When do you think?”

“You mean when we....?”

“No not then” Alex said “You know the rule”

“Yes, if I want to do it, I know I have to be naked when you take my cherry”

“I want to undress you when you are dressed in your expensive Carrington Chase uniform”

“You perve” Clarissa said and laughed

“Really? I’m a perve?” Alex said aghast “You just let me finger you to climax, when your parents, siblings and grandparents were only a few yards away”

“I know, My God that was so dirty... And so deliciously good” she admitted and chuckled

“You were deliciously dirty” he said and took hold of her hand

“Ok I’ll bring the uniform” she conceded

“No, you have to wear it to the house” he insisted

“But I can’t just walk out the house wearing my school uniform” she said suddenly “someone will notice, my parents will notice, and what do I tell them when they ask why I’m dressed as a schoolgirl”

“You could tell them it’s for your pervy neighbour who is going to take your cherry” he said “or better still leave the house before they get up”

“I’d need to leave the house at 7 o’clock” she said despondently

“Good, the more time with you the better” he said

“Oh ok” she said coyly and he kissed the top of her head

“Will we do it more than once then?” she asked with a quiver in her voice

“Will you sully me more than once?”

“Definitely”

“Oh goody” she exclaimed and giggled

“And you could stay the night if you wanted” he suggested

“Really?”

“Yes and then I could sully you again before breakfast” Alex mused

“Oooh that sounds lovely” she said

“And again, before lunch?” She added hopefully

“Don’t you think that’s a bit greedy?”

“Well if you don’t ask, you don’t get” she pointed out

“Anyway you don’t even know if you’re going to like it or not yet, you might hate it the first time and not want to do it again” Alex said

“I’ve enjoyed all the other dirty things you’ve done to me” she said and blushed scarlet when she realised, she had said it out loud

“I’m glad you liked it” he said and kissed her neck “I certainly did”

“I felt that” she said suddenly

“Felt what?” he asked

“I can feel your “thing” poking me”

“My thing?” he said indignantly “What thing?”

“Your cock then” she said and it poked her again, he thought there was something incredibly sexy when a posh girl said “cock”

“Are you complaining” he asked “After all its only reacting because you’re so sexy”

“Not for a second” she said and smiled, but then she shivered as the water was getting cold

“Time to get out honey”

“Ok” she said and she stood up and he watched the water running over her glorious contours then he leant forward and kissed her buttock and she giggled.

Alex stood up behind her and as he leant forward to kissed her, he noticed her aroused nipples and his cock prodded her again and she giggled.

After kissing her he wrapped a bath sheet around her, and she got out the bath first and she turned and stared at his erect cock as he followed and she handed him a towel and they began drying each other.

“Now I’m all clean so you could get me dirty again” she said and kissed him as he was sitting on the edge of the bath drying her legs and his hand was between her legs and getting ever nearer her crack and he expected she was creamed wet already.

“All in good time honey” he replied although he was equally impatient as the sex with her was extra special and that was because of the new found “feelings” he had for her, and there was enhanced anticipation and satisfaction due to the romantic element.

At first, he thought that part of the attraction was the naughtiness factor, the sneaking around, the guilty pleasure, but it was more than that.

“I think I’m dry now” she said and stepped back

“I don’t think you are” Alex said, and she was giggling as she went into the bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment