Thursday 9 September 2021

Party Favor

When I was 15 I went to a house party, at the home of a friend of a friend and that was when I saw her.

She was way out of my league I knew that from the outset, she was five years older than me for a start and drop dead gorgeous into the bargain, but I thought there was no harm in looking.

Anyway after a couple of beers I got brave and started to flirt with her and I was really chuffed that she was a really good sport and flirted back.

Well we kept that up for a while and then she asked for a refill of her glass so I went off to the kitchen.

I thought it was probably just ruse to get rid of me but then it had only been a bit of fun.

However to my surprise, not only had she not done a runner but she was waiting for me in the hall and steered me expertly into the utility room and planted a hot wet kiss on my mouth.

Our mouths parted long enough for me to put the drinks down and get a short sentence out. "I thought we were only flirting"

"You have a lot to learn about women” she said closing in on me again.
"Perhaps you could teach me," I suggested
“Ok" she replied a leant her face towards me and gently touched her lips against mine.

“A little more I think” I said
"You’d like me to teach you some more?" she asked smiling.
"Oh yes" I replied and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

Then our lips met again and opened on contact with tongues flicking.

I had never had a French kiss before and I hoped she wouldn’t notice,

She pulled herself away from my over enthusiastic efforts and looked into my eyes and smiled.
"You're not a bad kisser" she said kindly
"You're a good teacher" I told her

“You haven’t seen anything yet” she said and unzipped my fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment