Tuesday 1 March 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (146) The Girl in the Ivory Dress

 

John Mooney was staying at the Clayton Manor Hotel and used his key card to open the door to the room and as he stepped in Christine Gold turned and smiled at him.

“I was hoping you would come”

“I couldn’t keep away” he said

Christine was sitting at the dressing table wearing only her white lingerie and stockings and behind her, laid out on the bed was an ivory wedding dress. 

John walked up behind her and looked at her beautiful reflection in the mirror and placed his hands lightly on her naked shoulders and held her gaze as he gently slipped the bra straps down her arms, but as his hands journeyed down to displace the bra from her breasts and replaced the lace cups with his cupped paws Christine closed her eyes.

 

Christine collapsed on the bed next to her wedding dress with John panting behind her. 

“That was so good” she sighed

“The last time as a single woman” he said and playfully slapped her buttock before redressing himself

“And so much better than my first as a married man will be” she said and rolled over onto her back. 

“You could elope with me” he said

“You know I can’t” Christine replied

Nothing would have pleased her more than to run away and marry her lover John but her father Isaac would never have tolerated it.

He banged on endlessly about the importance of tradition and marrying within her faith and how it was imperative she went through with an arranged marriage.

She had been raised as a dutiful Jewish daughter and agreed, however reluctantly, but her heart belonged to John.

But she hated her father as he had proven himself to be a hypocrite when he had her marry outside her faith to the highest bidder, Michael Scanlan.

 

As they stood at the door and kissed goodbye Christine stuffed her white lace panties in his jacket pocket.

“Aren’t you going to need those?”

“No” she replied “I want to feel you on my thighs while my father watches as I walk down the aisle, and I will wear a smile, but not for my father, or the groom, it will be a smile of satisfaction as I think of you inside me putting the blush on the cheek of the blushing bride”

“In that case I think you need to get back on the bed because the blush is fading” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment