Monday 22 February 2021

Choice Tales from the Vale – (005) The Birthday Treat

 

I emerged from the bathroom just in time to see Marilyn, wearing a little black dress and walking sexily through a freshly atomized cloud of perfume.

And with the final touches applied to her makeup she sat on the bed and looked at me with complete and utter, and more to the point, shamelessly undisguised lust.

In fact, I thought she looked so wanton that I wondered if we would make it to the restaurant at all.

 

As we walked through reception, I am not ashamed to admit I felt exceeding proud to have such a beautiful girl on my arm.

I counted my blessing every day and thanked God for placing her in my life.

So just before we entered the restaurant, I turned to her and said

“I love you Miss Kane”

Marilyn smiled and kissed me.

“I love you too” she responded “old man”   

“Old man?” I exclaimed as I watched her walk ahead of me.

“Come on, keep up granddad” she called.

She was referring to the fact that I had turned 30 that day, which was why we were staying in the bridal suite in a luxury hotel, and she was only 23.

 

We were seated in the conservatory section of the restaurant and it was a little cool, so I asked the waiter to close the skylight as Marilyn had goose bumps on her arms and her temperature gauges had activated.

The waiter duly obliged with regard to the skylight and as he walked away Marilyn asked

“Are you staring at my nipples?”

“Of course,” I replied

“Well, that’s alright then” she said so I continued staring

“You didn’t bother with a bra then” I said stating the obvious, because her pert breasts were perfectly defined

“Are you complaining?” Marilyn asked 

“Not at all, less for me to take off later” I replied

“Don’t assume you’re getting lucky just because it’s your birthday” she said aloofly

“So, what was that lustful leer you were giving me earlier?” I asked

“Indigestion” she replied

“You’ll soon change your tune once I get my hand inside your knickers” I told her

“No chance of that” she said very definitely and blushed crimson red.  

So, I put my hand on her knee and moved my hand up under her skirt and beyond her stocking top to her knickerless nonny.

She was looking very pleased with herself, so I pulled one of her pubes and made her yelp.

“The last time you went out without any knickers on you were in bed for three days” I reminded her

“That’s a result I would settle for this time,” she confessed

On the occasion that led to her being confined to bed was as a result of walking through the village wearing much the same as she was that night to wish me a happy New Year, the problem was that it was half past midnight, and it was minus 5.

 

Luckily at that moment the starters arrived, and it was so delicious that my thoughts were completely distracted from Marilyn’s freshly laundered and unfettered fanny.

It was only when we were sipping our coffee that the lascivious leer returned to her innocent face and a trouser tickle to my pants.

This tickle grew as I remembered that the founder of the feast seated next to me was “sans pants”.

I put my hand back on her knee and gently pulled her legs apart.

Then my hand crept along her thigh, dwelling momentarily on the lacy fringe before proceeding along the soft silkiness of her inner thigh and ultimately the luscious moist jewel of her young pussy.

Her lips were already open and very accommodating to my approaching fingers, which slipped along her slippery crease and entered her easily which prompted her to instantly close her legs.

“Upstairs now” she ordered “sign the bill and get upstairs you dirty old man”

“Yes miss” I said feigning a tug of my forelock

 

My cock was ready to burst out of my trousers and I was going to leave the restaurant with a very awkward gait, which would give the appearance to the untrained eye of an old man walking.

The throbbing in my trousers was now accompanied by an ache dwelling deep in my balls.

We left the restaurant slightly less together than when we entered, I was still walking awkwardly, and Marilyn was walking extremely quickly but only from the knees down.

Her thighs were together, and her buttocks appeared clenched.

We said goodnight to the reception staff and once out of sight Georgie charged up the stairs taking them two steps at a time.

I went off after her in similar vein and caught up with her on the first-floor landing.

I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her,

Then I hitched up her dress and my hand went straight to her fluffy brown bush.

“I like your new habit of not wearing any drawers,” I said

“It saves me having to yank them down around your ankles”

“I knew you’d like it you dirty old man” she said wickedly

I pushed two fingers into her tight wet cunny and rubbed her clitoris with my thumb and she let out a long breathy sigh.

She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and raised one leg off the ground.

There was the sound of voices below and in an instant she had extricated herself and was away up the stairs.

“You’ll have to catch me if you want more” she called over her shoulder.

The swelling in my trousers was not making movement any easier and Marilyn had a head start on me.

But on the next flight of stairs, she paused to remove her shoes and I managed to grab one of her stocking clad ankles.

 

 

Marilyn was giggling as she tried to wriggle free, but I wasn’t letting go and as she tried to scramble up the stairs on all fours I improved my hold on her by grabbing her about the waist with my left arm.

Meanwhile my right hand returned up her dress and fingered her pussy once more and she squealed with delight as I frigged her.

After a minute of this I yanked her dress up and exposed her round white buttocks, this gave me a great view of the object of my attention and I felt the sudden need to drink of her hot juice.

But as soon as my lips touched hers and before my tongue could taste her hot cunny juice she managed to wriggle away, and I could only watch on as she scampered up the stairs.

When she reached the top stair, she sat there triumphantly with the dress still rucked up around her middle.

“Come on then, birthday boy” she said taunting me by opening and closing her legs and as Marilyn spread her legs wide, I could see her juicy moist lips and then she slipped her finger down her crack.

Marilyn stood up holding her shoes in one hand and still fingering herself with the other, before she headed towards the bridal suite.

She was stood leaning against the door waiting for me and as I got close, she took the room key card from her stocking top and opened the door.

Giggling and squealing as she did so, inside the room she dropped her shoes and jumped onto the four-poster bed.

I rushed into the room and closed the door behind me and found Marilyn was kneeling on the bed with her back to me.

I kicked off my shoes and undid my trousers and by the time I reached the end of the bed I was naked except for my socks, which under normal circumstances I would have removed as well but my balls were fit to bust.

Marilyn was kneeling at the end of the bed with her arse on full display as she gripped on to the bedpost with both hands.

She giggled as I unzipped her dress and slipped it off her shoulders so my hands could play with her beautiful pert breasts.

“Aren’t you going to make the old man some hot chocolate?” I asked as I stood there my legs trembling

“Just fuck me,” she ordered “this is your birthday treat”

“Happy birthday to me” I said as my cock slipped effortlessly into her tight cunny.

Marilyn exhaled a low animal grunt as I went into her up to my balls.

My hands abandoned her tits and grasped onto her hips while she held, white knuckled, onto the bed post as she pushed down onto me as she grunted ever louder with each successive penetration.

With the length of stroke shortening her moans became more urgent, more guttural, and more animal.

Until Marilyn’s whole body went into spasm as she came with a sensual scream and my cock pulsed and twitched inside her.

Then we collapsed onto the bed where we lay in a panting heap

Until Marilyn wriggled herself out of her dress and went down on me,

“And many happy returns” I said

No comments:

Post a Comment