Sunday 3 October 2021

Choice Tales from the Vale – (051) I Saw You in a Different Light Today

 

I saw you in a different light today as you walked through the village of Dulcet Green when for first time you were a dazzling light of femininity, not the normal little tomboy in the cargo pants and baggy T-shirt.

The usual beaten up old trainers had been replaced by four inch heels which shaped those normally concealed legs, whose black clad debut couldn’t fail to appeal.

The sheer black of your stocking sheathed limbs that disappeared beneath the tailored hem of a skirt that fitted your hitherto, unknown curves, accentuating glorious hips, shapely thighs and of course well rounded buttocks.

And tucked into the tiniest of waistbands was a crisp white blouse tailored to fit your ample treasures, once well buried, and buttoned at the wrist and open at the neck, three buttons undone buttons so that it gaped to show it contents.

 

I saw you in a different light today one of statuesque beauty where you emerged from tomboy obscurity causing heads to turn and eyes to stare and thoughts to turn to those of impurity.

But tonight I see you in a different light again as your pale pink lips kiss mine with sensual grace and your hands are inside my clothes and I am on fire with passion.

But then the former tomboy’s lips are no longer on my lips but are now kissing my breasts and as you take my nipple in your mouth your fingers are awash within me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment