Sunday 3 October 2021

GODDESS SEDUCTION

 

The first embrace

Of my seduction,

And the gentle passion

Of her kiss,

Quickened my pulse,

Electrified me.

Her unbuttoning my blouse

Met with compliance

And her hands,

As if gloved in velvet

Slid across my silken skin

Mapping my contours

Every sweep and curve of me

I felt her velvet touch

On my breasts

Teasing me, pleasing me

Tingling traversed my spine

Then warm breath, soft lips

On my proud pink tips

Before the moist heat

Of her warm honey mouth

Enveloped me

My mind was in a whirl

As this sensuous girl

Made love to me

An unknown sensuality

I never knew such a feeling

Erotic, toe curling

Getting me hot, getting me wet

I submitted to her

In guiltless acquiescence

As she undressed me.

Her lips began their journey

Kissing their way, to where?

Her mouth soft and tender

Traced in kisses

Around my ribcage 

Oh my god, to there

Will she kiss me there?

My body shivered, quivered.

My skin tingled

As I felt her breath

On the soft down of my belly

Should I let her?

Should I let her kiss me there?

I squirmed beneath her

My head swimming

My body burned for her,

Ached and yearned for her

I felt her breathe against my fur

Her cheek lay against my thigh

I yielded to the goddess

Opened like a portal

Delivered myself to her

In all my vulnerability

And she delivered ecstasy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment