Thursday 9 December 2021

Choice Tales from the Vale – (345) Impatience

 

The Dulcets are a collection of villages and hamlets comprising of Dulcet Meadow, Dulcet St Mary, Dulcet Green and Dulcet-on-Brooke, to name but a few, and of course Dulcet-on-Willow, which is a large sprawling village beside the gentle shallow River Willow, which runs unhurriedly from the Pepperstock Hills to the more vibrant River Brooke, and it’s in the Village of Willow where 28 year old Alex Monroe lives in the house he was born in.

His parents have retired to a Villa in the Greek Islands and the six bedroom detached house was left jointly to him and his brothers, Colin, two years younger, who lived and worked in Australia, and Greg, two years older, who owned and ran a Hotel in the Pepperstock Hills National Park, so Alex had the house to himself the vast majority of the time.

He was 5ft 11, slim build with curly brown hair and by profession an illustrator, children’s books mainly, though not exclusively and he had the summer house converted into a studio from where he can work in peace, free of distractions, the latter was particularly important as he was very easily distracted, especially by women and his distraction of choice normally came in the form of well covered peasantry, on the ample side of buxom, and he rarely strayed from his sensual menu, and he had no romantic attachments.

That is until the day he had his first encounter with Clarissa St Claire, the girl next door, who arrived at his front door, in a state of inebriation after one too many birthday drinks.

At the time he didn’t welcome the intrusion because she was not his normal fare and ticked none of his boxes, he liked a mature cuddlesome peasant wench, and Clarissa St Claire was anything but, she was only 18, if the number on the balloon was of any significance.

 

However despite that, a sexual encounter did take place between them in his lounge but it didn’t go as far as she wanted it too, or as far as she planned for it to go, she wanted him to take her virginity.

Which he declined to do that night, though he agreed that he would when he thought she was ready, and many other sexual interludes followed, until the day finally arrived when she got what she wanted, and more because he took her cherry and her heart.

 

But after a long summer of lust, lovemaking and love the time came for Clarissa to leave Willow for University, and by extension her boyfriend, but she returned on a regular basis to see Alex and be seen to by him, though in December he wasn’t the only reason for her return.

 

Clarissa had travelled back the Willow by train, well three trains to be precise, because the roads were so bad, and she didn’t like driving in the snow or ice.

She could have waited and come back the next day when the roads were expected to be clear as the thaw was setting in.

But she was flying to Vermont with her parents the day after that, and she wanted to spend some quality time with Alex before she left, what she meant by “quality time” was in fact a good seeing to.

So, when she got home, she dropped her bags and coat at her house before walking briskly next door to find Alex.

However he wasn’t in the house, because he had an important commission to complete, it was a series of book illustrations that had to be delivered to the publishers before Christmas, so he was in his studio working when she arrived at the house.

She had obviously tried the front door and got no response so she walked round the back and she was just crossing the patio when he spotted her, and he had never seen her dressed in a more unattractive way, all the time he had known her.

She was wearing a shapeless thigh length turtleneck sweater over thick black leggings, which were tucked into equally thick socks and ankle boots.

She was clearly dressed for practicality, he knew that, it was a very sensible outfit for the conditions and travelling on public transport, but it was not sexy, and she very definitely was, but despite her attire she still looked hot.

He could have opened the studio door and shouted to her but for some reason he didn’t and instead watched her open the French doors and go inside, and then he began packing away his artist materials, and after a few minutes his phone rang.

“Hello!”

“Where are you?” Clarissa asked, and he detected a hint of urgency in her tone which he recognised from personal experience as horniness, so he replied

“I had to pop out, why where are you?”

“I’m at yours” she snapped “how long will you be?”

“Not long, I’m on my way back now” he replied as he left the studio “Just amuse yourself until I get there”

“How?”

“Well you could do what I do when I’m on my own” he suggested as he started walking up to the house

“What’s that?”

“I sit and reminisce” Alex said

“What about?”

“Us” he said “I think of all the times we’ve done it, all the places and all the positions”

“Really?” she asked

“Yes, like the time you arrived at my house drunk holding a “Happy Birthday” balloon and demanded a birthday kiss” he said “then you flopped down on my lap and kissed me”

“Oh yes our first kiss” she said wistfully “And then you touched me, everywhere”

“But you wanted more” he pointed out as he stepped onto the patio

“And you wouldn’t give it to me” she snapped “but we did so many things, while I was still a virgin”

“I particularly remember the first time I tasted you” Alex said

“Oh, wow yes, you made me come so hard my knees trembled and my fanny farted”

“But you returned the favour when you were out of action because of the cotton mouse” he said as he watched her through the window

“I did good” she said proudly

“And who could forget the day I made you look through the shrubbery while I fingered you to orgasm with your parent’s siblings and grandparents only a few yards away”

“My God that was so dirty... And so deliciously good” she admitted and chuckled

“It was deliciously dirty” he said

“Then we had a long relaxing bath”

“And a 69 afterwards” she added as she leant back in the chair

“And the next day you took my cherry”

“After I had disrobed you from your expensive Carrington Chase uniform” he corrected her

“You were such a perve wanting to have a schoolgirl” she said with a chuckle

“But that wasn’t the only time you wore it for me was it?” he asked “Because you wore it later when you came on to me”

“I know it made me feel sexy” she admitted

“Yes, you like to dress up don’t you” he observed

“The Gingerbread Girl, wearing your school hockey kit at Halloween, and you in thermals”

“I know but I am spectacularly sexy” she said and then recounted every coupling they had ever engaged in, every location, every position, every orgasm and aroused herself in the process, as he looked through the French window he saw she had both hands in her lap pressing her sweater between her legs and she squirmed perceptibly in her seat as she recounted the history of their love making.  

“I can still remember vividly that time I told my parents about us and they forbad me to see you, but I came round anyway” she continued

“And I got upset, and you comforted me”

“Yes, I remember”

“Then you fingered me through my tights until I screamed, God that was so dirty... And so good” Clarissa paused as if she was rerunning the whole evening through her head.

“And you had me on the sofa”

“And what about the time I caught you sitting cross legged on the kitchen counter completely naked and fingering yourself” he recounted as he watched her hand moving on her lap.

“Yes, that was very naughty” she gasped, “And very sexy”

“Yes, it was,” he agreed 

“What about when you made me stop in that layby because you needed to pee, and you got back in the car holding your knickers and tights in your hand” he said as he opened the door “and we did it in the back seat”

“I was so horny” she said and glanced at him and realising where his gaze was, she blushed and looked quickly away but continued with her recollections and put the phone down so her hand could join its partner between her legs.

“The St Andrews day dinner was nice” he mused

“God yes, watching Greg’s face, and knowing that Jane was under the table sucking him off got me very hot” she said and glanced in his  direction and yanked up her sweater with one hand and slid the other one under her waistband and down the front of her leggings and inside her knickers.

“And you tugged hard on my cock as you watched” he said

“And fingered myself” she admitted “furiously”

Alex could see the contours of her hand in its animated probing of her own pussy again as she squirmed in the chair with her eyes shut.

“Tell me more,” he suggested as he began loosening his belt.

“I was so horny, I dragged you from the ballroom so you could fuck me” she purred “But I couldn’t wait to go upstairs to our room, so we snuck into a linen cupboard, and you banged me hard against the door”

“I remember waking up in your bed one morning with your parents across the landing, and you insisted on being serviced before I snook out” he said as he slipped his pants and trousers off

“It was so deliciously naughty, and dangerous”

She said with her eyes closed and her lips pursed as her fingering became more frenetic.

“And you kissing my nonny while I was on the phone to Mira was very…” she paused briefly as she came “sexy”

“Look whose here” he said as he sat on an armchair with his erect cock on parade, Clarissa opened her eyes and glanced across and did a kind of double take before she was out of her seat and scrambling towards him.

Her hand was still busy in her knickers as her mouth engulfed all of him.

“Oh…” he exclaimed feebly as she sucked vigorously on his member while she fingered herself with equal ferocity, and by the time she had wanked herself to orgasm his manhood was wide-awake and she gave one gentle suck on his shaft before she release it.

Clarissa stood up and as she turned her back on him, she wiped her slavering lips on her sweater sleeve, then she pulled her leggings down to her knees.

“Big knickers?” he exclaimed as he spied her arse clad in M&S passion killers

“They’re practical” she said defensively “I can’t wear silk and lace all the time you know, and it’s very chilly on public transport”

“They’re certainly practical looking,” he said, “Why didn’t you wear your thermals?”

“They’re clean folded and packed for the holiday” she explained “You’d only get them spunky again”

“So, can I get your practical pants spunky?” he asked

“Shut up and pull them down,” she ordered so he tugged her practical pants off over her plump shapely buttocks and down her thighs.

His hand released her knickers above her knees before they crept up Clarissa’s firm thighs, paused briefly to appreciate her firm cheeks before they settled on her hips and prepared to guide her backwards.

Clarissa’s hands reached out for the arms of the chair and as she gripped them tightly her knuckles whitened and she moaned quietly as her buttocks clenched and she squirmed and wriggled her way down his shaft until her hot creamy cunny had consumed all of him.

Alex’s hand then left her hips and went up to find her tits which he was relieved to find were not enclosed in a utilitarian or practical garment but encased within lace trimmed satin cups quickly replaced by his eager hands.

Meanwhile Clarissa was rising and falling on him exuding the most divine utterances on the downward stroke as she creamed his balls with her exuding abundance.

Alex still fondled her breasts as he enjoyed the ride and Clarissa did all the work and making deliriously sensual sounds as she enjoyed him.

She increased the tempo as she neared Shangri-La and he could feel the burning heat from her pussy, her breaths became deeper and more erratic as her head rolled back and forth until her panting rasping breaths crescendoed as she cried out in orgasm, then as she rose and fell on him once more he came.

“Oh” she exclaimed and then relaxed on top of him and sighed

“That felt good,” she said giggling, “That’s one to remember for next time”

No comments:

Post a Comment