Monday 31 January 2022

SHE CAME IN THE NIGHT

 

It was in the early spring

When nature causes sap to rise

Before the dawn in the early hours

When from the shadows she emerged

With an ethereal quality

She moved slowly in the half light

Of the flickering candlelight

Revealing her form in snapshots

Naked but for the flimsiest garb

Something filmy, delicate and sheer,

Which hung from her sylphish form

Like a fine cloak of gossamer 

A delicate silken web covered with dew

As she came closer her scent assailed my senses

Initially it cloyed in my throat, sickly sweet

Then intoxicated me like strong wine

Then she stood before me

Wearing the light gauzy fabric

Diaphanous and insubstantial

Which rendered her naked to my eyes

And I gazed into the hypnotic green of hers

The spell was broken by her sweet breath

Which plumed between us in the cold air

In rhythm to the heaving of her chest

Her breasts crowned by her arousal

My eyes moved from the erect sentinels

To the sable triangle below her soft belly

Then returned to be once again entranced

By the sultry green eyes of the seductress

In a silken movement she discarded the flimsy garment

And moved closer, only millimeters away

So close I could feel the beating of her heart

And with every breath she took

Her nipples gently brushed against my skin

Then I felt her hands on my skin

And electricity seemed to move between us

Her touch, soft and delicate on my skin

And as they moved across my body

It felt as though I was being wrapped in silk

Her lips pressed gently against my skin

As she kissed my chest, my neck, my throat

Then up to my cheek and finally my lips

Where she moistly kissed my mouth

Then without warning she became animal and urgent

As she pushed me onto the bed

Her nails dug deep into my flesh

And her mouth pressed hard against mine

Her tongue was darting into my mouth like a piston

Her hands sought me out and found me hard and pulsing

She tugged at my hardness, then enveloped me

Immersing me in her, coating me in warm honey

Her muscles were tight about me

As all at once she was rising and falling on me

Her mouth left mine and her tongue explored my ear

And her sharp teeth chewed at my lobe

Deep rasping breaths turned into loud animal moans

As her exertions became more urgent

Her mouth returned to mine as her passions grew

And when the first orgasm rippled through her

Her kisses turned to bites and she bit my lip

Then she began to lose control and she lost the rhythm

I gripped tight on her hips and imposed my beat

Her moans had turned to wails

And she whipped me with her hair

As she cast her head back and fourth with each stroke

Then that moment arrived

When we both stood upon the edge,

Of that most delicious precipice

Between the bestial coupling, primeval and base

And that joyful release of climax

I exploded inside her with an involuntary grunt

And she let out a banshee wail

All of a sudden I was wide awake

Laying alone, my skin moist with sweat

The bed in total disarray

I was breathing hard and

I imagined I could still smell her scent

And as I moistened my lips

I detected something odd

The metallic taste of blood on my tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment