Thursday 3 February 2022

IF YOU ONLY KNEW

 

Twenty one today, the birthday girl

Blushing beauty beneath soft curls

You are the most beautiful creature

With such a delightful nature

You smile and it lights up your face

And I look at your breasts to my disgrace

You would not smile at me so sweetly

If you knew I wanted you completely

Oh beautiful creature demurely dressed

How I yearn for you to divest

If you could read my lustful mind

Such filthy thoughts there you would find

Is your nature as innocent as it seems

Or are you as dirty as in my dreams

If you knew of the one I dreamed last night

Of how you succumbed without a fight

I kissed and caressed the breast I cupped

And of your sweet nectar I greedily supped

Then like beasts we met in congress

But it was only a dream I must confess

Oh pretty thing with sumptuous figure

Let me consume you in my vigour

Oh pretty young lady, half my age

Release my passion from its cage

No comments:

Post a Comment