Friday 29 July 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (370) Panty Perv

 

Robin Gwilym and Lizzie Norman were neighbours and had been for ten years, since he was seven years old, and they had been friends from the first.

As children they did everything together and that went right up to their mid-teens when they didn’t do so much together, because dating became a thing, which intruded on their time. 

Lizzie was a year older than him, and he knew the moment she blossomed into womanhood that she was out of his league.

But that didn’t prevent him from looking, hoping, and dreaming that one day he might have a chance.

Robin got his chance in April when college had broken for the Easter holiday and Lizzie was home from university.

The weather was unseasonably warm, and he was home alone as his parents were at work, but his dad had asked him to do a few jobs for him in the garden, which he was more than happy to do.

His first job was cutting the grass which he did straight after breakfast and then he did a spot of tree surgery, cutting away some dead branches on the Walnut tree.

He had just ascended the ladder into the branches when he heard a door open the other side of the fence and he looked up and saw Lizzie Norman step out carrying a basket of washing, which she began to peg out onto the rotary washing line.    

He was going to speak but decided to take a minute to admire her gorgeous form, she was wearing three quarter length jeggings and a crop top which also hugged her figure, then he smiled when he realised, she was pegging out her lingerie.

When the last pair of pants were on the line, he stared at her cute little arse as she bent down to pick up the basket

“When did you get back?” he asked, and she squealed and dropped the basket and when she turned around, she retorted

“You bastard you made me jump”

“Sorry” he said and laughed but he rather enjoyed it because her reaction caused her braless titties to jiggle uncontrollably inside her top.

“I got back last night” she responded to his original question

“How long for?”

“Three weeks” she replied

“Nice”

“Hopefully we can do something together while I’m home” she suggested

“I’d like that” he responded

“Me too” she said and then added

“Can you stop perving over my panties”

“I’m not” he protested

“You were perving” she insisted

“Sorry but they’re very distracting” Robin said 

“Well try and focus” Lizzie instructed

“Are you going to give me something else to focus on?” he asked

“Urgh now you’re going to perv on me” she exclaimed

“Well, no more than usual” he retorted

“Incorrigible” she exclaimed and picked up her basket

“Come round for a coffee and we can make some plans”

“Okay, I just need to finish the tree and have a shower” he said

“I can come round in an hour?”

“Perfect” she responded “See you in an hour perv”

“Ok” he said and stared at her arse as it wiggled all the way to the house

“Stop looking at my bum” she shouted

“Your legs aren’t bad either” he shouted back

 

They sat chatting in her kitchen for about ten minutes when she asked

“So, what did you mean when you said, “no more than usual” when I accused you of perving on me?”

“Well, I don’t think its perving but you’re a beautiful girl so I’m not ashamed to say I like looking at you” he replied

“Beautiful?” she exclaimed “I’ve never been told that before”

“I don’t know why” he mused, and she blushed a little

“What about my knickers?”

“What about them?”

“Do you take every opportunity to stare at them?” she asked

“Do I have to answer that?”

“Yes” she insisted

“Really?”

“Oh yes”

“Then I have to answer yes and no” Robin said

“That’s a cop out” she snapped

“Ok this might be embarrassing” he said

“Come on get on with it” she urged

“Well, I haven’t made a habit of it” he said “but on the rare occasion that I was presented with an opportunity, l took it, like today”

“Give me another example” she insisted

“Ok I’ll tell you about the first time” he said “It was one of the times we went to the lido, you’d just started going out with Dave Murray, you used to wear your swimsuit and give me your clothes in a carrier bag to put in my backpack”

“I remember” she said

“So, on that particular day I rummaged in your carrier bag first by mistake and the first thing I pulled out where your pants” he confessed “Which I should have put straight back in, but I didn’t” 

“Why?”

“Good question, firstly I looked at them because I was jealous of Dave Murray, and I thought why should be the only one to see them”

“I never showed Dave Murray my knickers or anyone else” she said indignantly

“What was the other reason?”

“Well, that was more pervy” he admitted “It was a turn on, walking home with you while you were wearing the knickers I’d held in my hands”

“You perve” she said in mock horror “Did you do the same with the dirty ones”

“No, I didn’t” he said with real horror “I’m not a pervert”

“Well, you are a bit” she pointed out

“Well, I’m not that kind of pervert then”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure, I never touched your dirty pants” he said very definitely “Although I might have if it was me that had soiled them on you in the first place, but that has never been a possibility”

“Oh well” she said and then Lizzie stood up and walked around the table and when she reached him, she turned her back

“Do these meet with your approval?” She said and let the denim fall away from her buttocks to reveal a pair of pale blue lace trimmed knickers and he reached out and felt one of her panties covered buttocks.

“Very nice” he said and began pulling them off her delightful buttocks

“No, no you don’t” she said pulling away

“You must soil them on me, remember” and then she sat on his knee before adding “and then you can do what you want with them”

Lizzie perched on his knee and Robin tried to kiss her, but she drew her head back

“First things first” she said and took his hand and placed it on her naked thigh “Dave Murray never got to do this, or anyone else”

His hand rested on her thigh and as he gently pulled her thigh apart Lizzie braced herself with one hand on the back of his chair while the other gripped the table.

Robin’s hand crept inch by tantalizing inch along Lizzie’s firm thigh as they involuntarily opened and closed in anticipation of his hands approach, and as his fingers got closer and closer, she moaned quietly and her buttocks squirmed on his lap, her breaths were becoming deeper and more erratic the closer his fingertips got to her pussy.

“So, no one else has ever done this?” he asked

“Nnnno” she said biting her lip and fidgeting on his lap as his fingers slowly and deliberately traced the outline of her panties.  

“Or this” he said when his finger finally reached the heart of her fire, and an involuntary gasp escaped her lips as he fingered her through the pale blue cloth of her knickers.

“Only me” she replied as it slipped and slid on her wet crease until her cream oozed through the fabric and Lizzie began to moan.

Her hands gripped the furniture so tight that her knuckles whitened as she wriggled and panted out coarse rasping breaths until with a deliriously dirty moan, she came, and with her exclamation he withdrew his sticky fingers from between her legs.

“I think there well and truly soiled” he said and slipped out from beneath her, and she plopped down hard on the chair.

“No don’t stop” she said

He stood up as straight as his throbbing erection would allow, the last thing he wanted to do was stop, but he had to wrestle control back from her.  

“I have more chores to do” he said, and he headed for the door

“No don’t go” she pleaded as she stood up and rubbed her buttock.

Then she tried to close the distance between them but her jeans were around her knees so she had to waddle which meant he could easily keep out of her reach, and he sidestepped through the kitchen door and out into the hall.

“I hope this works” he said to himself once he was out in the hall.

“I’m sure I’ll see you again soon” he said over his shoulder

“Wait” she called after him “please wait”

“Bye” he responded

Lizzie kicked off her jeans in frustration and sprinted after him.

Robin glanced back and his eyes were transfixed on the growing wet patch on the crotch of her pale blue knickers.

“Please don’t go” she said and tried to kiss him, but he drew his head away out of the reach of her lips

“Oh Robin” she exclaimed

“Oh, now you want to kiss me?” he said desperate for her tongue to be in his mouth but remained strong despite the desperation.

“Yes, I want to kiss you, I want to do everything with you” she said “I’ve always wanted you, and I’ve saved myself for you”

She moved to kiss him again only this time he let her lips find their mark and when they stopped, he said

“I think those soiled knickers you’re wearing are mine now”

Lizzie blushed but her red face cracked into a smile as she took a step backwards and slipped her wet knickers off and threw them in his face and scampered bare arsed upstairs giggling as she went.

Robin smiled as he bent down and picked up the pale blue knickers and slipped them into his pocket before progressing slowly up the stairs after her.

He wanted to sprint up them two at a time but in his state of total arousal it meant that his cock wouldn’t let him.

When he got to her bedroom, she was already in bed with the covers pulled up to her chin, she was still giggling, and her legs were performing a jig beneath the duvet as Robin quickly stripped off and joined her and all his hopes and dreams were fulfilled.

 

“Is this what you meant when you said we should do something during the holidays?” he asked

“Oh yes” she said smugly, and he kissed her forehead

No comments:

Post a Comment