Friday 29 July 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (376) Halloween Home

 

On the west side of Downshire is Eastchapel, a quiet medieval village living in the shadow of its noisy neighbour, the Industrial powerhouse of Northchapel and its where Mike Oliver and his fuck buddy local vet Sue Mazzone lived.

They had been to a Halloween dinner at the Golf Club and were taking a shortcut home across the ninth fairway when Sue said

“I need a pee”

“We’re almost home” Mike pointed out

“I know, I thought I could wait, but I can’t”

“No problem” he said

“You go ahead, and I’ll catch up with you” Sue said

“I won’t be long” she suggested

“No, it’s alright I’ll stand guard” he offered

After a moment or two, there was the unmistakable sound of a full bladder being emptied onto autumn leaves.

“Do you need a hand drying your whiskers?” he asked

“Like you could get me dry” she said as she emerged from the trees and giggled and then she kissed him

“You only want to get amongst my whiskers so you can get me wetter and skewer me up against a tree or bend me across the bench” 

“No, I think I’d rather take you home to bed” he said

“I was hoping you’d say that” Sue said smugly and kissed him again

No comments:

Post a Comment