Wednesday 11 January 2023

Choice Tales from the Vale – (475) Dictation

 

Abbottsford is Downshire’s administrative capital and the seat of the Downshire government and it is also a place of learning thanks to the Downshire University, where education often took a back seat to sexual desire and gratification.

“Ok you can come to my room” Fi said “but I don’t do kissing”

Which annoyed Johnny because he like kissing, he was a good kisser, but he agreed because she didn’t rule anything else out.

He followed her into her room where she quickly stripped off and got under the duvet and the moment he joined her, she wrapped her arms around him and said,

“Now you can touch me Johnny,”

He could tell instantly that she was going to be one of those, a giver of instructions, but he roughly frigged her pussy anyway, and after she’d climaxed, he tried to kiss her

“No don’t kiss me,” she said “I told you no kissing”

“Rub me some more Johnny,” she ordered

“Rub my pussy hard”

This went on for a while, he couldn’t have said say how long but he knew it was all getting a bit tedious and then she came again.

“Now you can lick my pussy” she said

“I don’t think so” he said “I’ve had enough of doing it by numbers”

“Just shut up and lick my pussy” she ordered “Now!”

“No, I don’t think I will, bossy arse” he snapped

“Lick my pussy” she demanded “Elaine told me you give great head, so give me head”

“No”

“But this is the way I like to do it” she insisted

“Until today” he said “Now we are doing it my way”

“But…” she began

“Stop talking” he barked “its sixty-nine time”

“Oh no I don’t do that” she said “I don’t kiss, and I don’t do that”

“Do as you’re told” he said “sit on my chest and suck my cock and when it’s in your mouth up to my balls I’ll nosh you”

Reluctantly she climbed on his chest with her juicy cunny inches from his face and then she consumed him up to his balls at the first attempt, so he began to sup from her juicy hole, but she didn’t stop sucking on him, but as soon as his expert tonguing brought her to another spine-tingling climax, she lifted her head from her task and turned to look at him and asked.

“Can you fuck me now please?”  

No comments:

Post a Comment