Wednesday 1 February 2023

ARE YOU WEARING STOCKINGS?

 

It was in a seedy club

Where I spied her in the gloom

And I knew I wanted her

As our eyes met across the room

 

Are you wearing stockings?

Is the answer no or yes

Your buttocks say oh

And your hips say guess

 

I liked what I saw before me

It was lust at first sight

We didn’t speak as she took my hand

And led me out into the night

 

We painted the town red

Then after a night of carousel

She took me to her apartment

To quell her burning arousal

 

It was a mutual wanting

A primeval burning passion

A need for physicality

A time to enjoy each sensation

 

There was a moment’s hesitation

As we stood face to face

Then primitive and animal

We touched in coarse embrace

 

I fingered her through the silk

Until she moaned her sighs

Then I pulled her pants down

Her long stocking-ed thighs

 

My hand returned to her lips

And I probed her creamy-ness

Rhythmically stroking her

Until I brought her to the abyss

 

Kneeling before her writhing form

My mouth set off on a quest

To kiss my way along her leg

To taste the her tangy-ness

 

I reach her stocking top 

And the softness of her thighs

My cheek against her skin

As I sought out the dewy prize

I tasted her until she shuddered

And let out a stifled shout

Then she unzipped me quickly

And tugged me roughly out 

 

She kissed me with urgency

And could taste herself on my lips

While her hand tugged on me

I pulled her skirt above her hips

 

But then she was on her knees

And her mouth was all about me

As she sucked on my shaft

Sucking me to the point of ecstasy

 

I was beginning to lose control

Would she drink her fill of me?

Would she wear my necklace?

Or would her loins envelope me

 

The answer quickly came

As she pulled me to the floor

Where she rode me like a dervish

Until I could give her no more

 

And then we lay entwined

On the floor of her apartment

Enjoying the afterglow 

With our passions well spent

No comments:

Post a Comment