Wednesday 1 February 2023

MELISA WITH THE GAPING BLOUSE

 

Melisa with the gaping blouse

With fabric formed tight

Around her unfettered breasts

Her aroused nipples

Standing proud

Like sentinels

She walked slowly toward me

Breasts bouncing

Sensuously with every step

Rising and falling

Attracting every eye

 

Melisa with the gaping blouse

Was closer to me now

The crisp white cotton

Of her blouse disappeared

Into the waistband of her skirt

A tight grey skirt

As she walked closer

I could hear the rustle of her clothes

Her blouse

Her skirt

Her stockings

I hoped they were stockings

 

Melisa with the gaping blouse

Flicked her eyes

In my direction

Holding my gaze

For only a moment

In a knowing glance

As good as a promise

Then walked past me

I turned to see her

Walking slowly away

Her stilettos clicking

Her hips swinging

To and fro

And her Buttocks

Forming and reforming

With every step

 

Melisa with the gaping blouse

Beat out a sexual rhythm

A sensual rhythm

A primeval rhythm

Making my pulse race

And my loins ache

And I followed her

Matching her rhythm

My temples throbbed

As blood rushed elsewhere

In a perfect rhythm

Engorging me

As she reached her door

She turned to me smiling

And proffered her hand

Gratefully I took it

Then she led me to paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment