Thursday 6 April 2023

COME ON DARLING HEAR MY PLEA

 

Come on darling

Lets play hide the sausage

Let’s not hesitate

Come on darling hear my plea

Come on lets have a shag

You can choose which way

Monkey on a stick, reverse cowboy

Missionary or doggy fashion

Something new maybe

Like splitting the cicada

We can play with sex toys

I’ll insert ticklers up your vaginal canal

Or you can bite the pillow

For some penetration anal

If you don’t want a shag

A hand job or a tit-wank will do

Or please take it in the scull

I promise not to come in your face

When I tip my barrow

But you may get a pearl necklace

When I lose my load

You can sit on my face

Give me a golden shower

Get your knickers off

And I’ll give you a nosh

Just get your kit off

I promise to make you quiver and shiver

And shudder and judder

But please please remember

A sixty year old man

Should never waste an erection

No comments:

Post a Comment