Sunday 23 July 2017

Something For a Gentleman’s Discerning Palate # 2

I WANTED HER

She crouched down, almost squatting
To stroke a small dog in the park
As she did her full buttocks
Strained the fabric of her shorts
And I wanted her
When she stood up
She through back her hair from her face
As she did the sunlight caught
The fine blonde strands
And I wanted her
She reached behind her head
To tie back her loose hair
Which pushed her breasts tightly
Against her cotton shirt
And I wanted her
She saw me looking at her
And smiled at me coyly
Then she waved to me, smiling
And I wanted her
Luckily she was my wife

IN THE AFTERGLOW

She lay serenely in the afterglow
The sweat of passion spent
Vaporized and no more
Her hair tousled, Frames a peaceful face
The red glow of the cheeks still visible
Her eyes resting, her mouth open slightly
Her full lips still moist, her pale skin smooth
No hint remains of what passed
The contortions of orgasm
Which were etched into her innocent face
Linger no more but shall again soon
She lies beneath a silken sheet
Stretched more tightly across her breasts
Showing them in sharp relief
The cool air from the open window
Arouses her nipples
Which stand proud through the silk
She murmurs in her sleep and squirms in unison
As her arousal continues elsewhere
If her lover does not return
Her satisfaction will be in her own hand

IN THE CHAIR

I entered the living room from the garden
To a scene which gave me a hard on
My housekeeper's daughter was there
Sitting in a leather winged back chair
Unaware of my presence by the garden door
Her pants discarded nearby on the floor
One leg draped over the arm of the chair
Happily pleasuring herself without a care
Her eyes closed thinking she was alone
Writhing gently with each successive moan
Between her lips fingers worked eagerly
And her pink flesh responded moistly
I slipped off my swim shorts right there
And began tugging on my organ before her
She opened her eyes and gasped in surprise
Her eyes looking at me pulling on my rise
She continued masturbating with me watching
And I matched the rhythm of her fingering
Then she motioned me to her in the chair
Still tugging on my organ I approached her
With her free hand she grabbed my erection
Taking it in her mouth to my satisfaction
With one hand I braced myself on the chair
While the other one caressed her red hair
Her thighs drew together as she came loudly
Moaning and writhing, still sucking on me
She jumped up and knelt in the chair quickly
Gripping the leather back offering herself to me
I pulled up her short skirt quickly by the hem
Exposing her buttocks then I fondled them
Her Round firm buttocks confronted me
As I knelt down to lick her moist cunny
"I want you in me now" she said in haste
"Don't worry" I replied, "I just want a taste"
I stood, hands on her cheeks caressing her
Kneading them before penetrating her
Once inside her I pulled at her summer vest
Then my hands played with her breasts
I thrust into her tight pussy again and again
Gripping her tits as I gave her my cane
Then her taught body gave a shudder as she came
Then another and another then I did the same
After withdrawal she was all coy and beguiling
She put on her pants and went away smiling
After one session I looked forward to another
In the mean time I went off to have her mother

IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

Her eyes of velvet hazel brown
Looked at me and then look down
Her nose twitched and she bit her lip
Then she composed herself and took a sip
She fought to suppress it for a while
Then her full lips broke into a smile
I stared at the curvaciousness in her gown
Then her brow furrowed into a frown
Under my gaze her lashes fluttered nervously
her eyebrows raised disapprovingly
as I looked at her figure shamelessly
Picturing her body naked before me
The skin of her cheeks flushed deep red
Then proudly she held up her head
She flicks the brunette strands of hair
Off her face as I stand and stare
I love the beautiful things in life
So what's wrong with ogling my own wife

ISLE OF LOVE

The scent of jasmine and honeysuckle was
Everywhere, drifting on the afternoon breeze
Filling my nostrils and catching in my dry throat
The ice in my drink chinked out a melody and
Beckoned me, my companion sat on the veranda
She turned her head to me as I approached
I leant down and kissed the nape of her neck
The downy hairs stood up and I kissed again
She met my gaze and smiled coyly then looked down
At her lap, so my eyes wandered to the
Gaping fabric of her silk dress and the soft
Roundness of her within. I watched as
Her nipples aroused either by the cooling
Air or at the knowledge of my gaze, no matter
I felt no shame at the beholding of her
She looked up at me with beguiling eyes
Her eyes said our drinks could wait awhile
I took her hand and returned her smile

KISSING COUSINS

It was on a family holiday in Spain
When I was seventeen and my cousin was fifteen
Karen had followed me around with puppy dog eyes
For as long as I could remember
But had suddenly become aware of her sexuality
And Karen flirted with me outrageously
From the moment we set off for the airport
But I wasn't really interested
I already had a steady girlfriend plus a spare or two
So I tried my best to ignore her
But that was easier said than done
When she spent most of the day in a scanty bikini
And she was extremely fit and flaunted it
So I weakened after all I was only seventeen
I took my chance one afternoon
When our parents had gone off on a visit somewhere
A vineyard or monastery or shrine somewhere
I made an excuse and stayed at the apartment
I knew Karen was up for it when she did the same
Once the parents were well on their way
I walked into her bedroom wearing only a towel
She was stood with her back to me
And was wearing only black satin underwear
Matching pants and camisole
I knew she had borrowed them
Because I caught a glimpse of her mum in them
The day we arrived at the resort
I walked up behind her and dropped my towel
Wrapped my arm around her
Her arms aliped over mine and she leant back into me
And hugged me back my loins responded immediately
And my erection was quickly digging into her back
I inclined my head and kissed her
She responded and our tongues explored each others mouths
Squeezing each other tightly
Then I released my grip on her
Resting my hands lightly on her waist
As I moved slowly onto my knees
She visibly trembled as my fingerers found her panties
And I hooked them inside the waistband
I pulled her satin knickers over her slim hips
They slipped with ease against her silky skin
And over her tight young cheeks
Then they tumbled quickly to her ankles
I kissed the small of her back
My lips brushing the downy hairs
And then I fondled her perfect round cheeks
I moved my hands up onto her hips as I stood
Then they moved across her soft flat belly
And upwards beneath her camisole
And cupped her firm little breasts
Teasing her nipples to erection
I kissed the nape of her neck, still caressing her breasts
Then I whispered in her ear
And she pulled her camisole off over her head
Naked and blushing she turned to look at me
And I kissed her mouth eagerly
Then I pushed her gently forward
So she would kneel on the bed
Then my hands moved back to her hips
As I bent her over at the waist
She was like putty to me totally compliant
I could have done anything I wanted, which I was about to do
I teased at her wet lips with my erection
Before thrusting into her
She gasped first in pain as I broke her hymen
Then again in pleasure as I thrust again more deeply
Her body ebbed and flowed with my rhythm
Until she came one, twice, three times
When I had finished I bent down and kissed the small of her back
Then picked up her panties and wiped myself with them
And discarded them on the bed next to her sweating body
And then I walked away whistling

LE BICYCLETTE DE BELSIZE

As I drive home from work, with the evening
sun still beating down hot on the windscreen, I
come to an abhorrent obstruction in the
road, a cyclist the worst site to any driver with
somewhere to go and a finite time
to get there. I was driving down a very
narrow lane following a cyclist that I
knew I couldn't pass when I noticed the cyclist
for the first time, her brown hair dancing across
her shoulders contrasting starkly with the white of
the cotton blouse which tapered down to her
narrow waist before disappearing into
the waist band of her gray checked skirt.
I pondered briefly on the name of the pattern
was it "Hounds tooth, Prince of Wales, then the cloth
stretched tight against her cheeks as she was stood
up in the saddle as we climbed the hill, her long
tanned legs powering her on and her
buttocks reshaped themselves again
and again, I could only imagine what
was happening in front of her out of my
view, then the material was tight against her
curves once more as her bottom perched
back on the saddle and every bump in the road
brought a new quiver to her plaid clad cheeks
and a delicious new tingling to my loins
then all at once the lane ended and she was gone
down a path went the girl and the bike she sat upon

MELISA WITH THE GAPING BLOUSE

Melisa with the gaping blouse
With fabric formed tight
Around her unfettered breasts
Her aroused nipples
Standing proud
Like sentinels
She walked slowly toward me
Breasts bouncing
Sensuously with every step
Rising and falling
Attracting every eye

Melisa with the gaping blouse
Was closer to me now
The crisp white cotton
Of her blouse disappeared
Into the waistband of her skirt
A tight grey skirt
As she walked closer
I could hear the rustle of her clothes
Her blouse
Her skirt
Her stockings
I hoped they were stockings

Melisa with the gaping blouse
Flicked her eyes
In my direction
Holding my gaze
For only a moment
In a knowing glance
As good as a promise
Then walked past me
I turned to see her
Walking slowly away
Her stilettos clicking
Her hips swinging
To and fro
And her Buttocks
Forming and reforming
With every step

Melisa with the gaping blouse
Beat out a sexual rhythm
A sensual rhythm
A primeval rhythm
Making my pulse race
And my loins ache
And I followed her
Matching her rhythm
My temples throbbed
As blood rushed elsewhere
In a perfect rhythm
Engorging me
As she reached her door
She turned to me smiling
And proffered her hand
Gratefully I took it
Then she led me to paradise

MISS TUNNEY

Hey there Miss Tunney
You're quite a honey
With a disposition sunny
And sense of humour, funny
So cute just like a bunny
I'd pay a deal of money
Just to taste your cunny

MISTAKEN IDENTITY

"Bob, go to the Hilton I was told "and meet Sam Barraclough”
A lunchtime meeting at the Hilton sometimes life was tough
I was expecting a Yorkshire man with whippet on a lead you see
With a copy of the pigeon fanciers weekly laying on his knee
A dour Yorkshire man wearing cloth cap and dressed in tweed
So was not prepared for who it was to greet me I must concede
The whippet wielding Yorkshire man had turned out to be
A very pretty young woman who was called Samantha you see
She was actually a stunningly beautiful petite young blonde
The type of delicious creature it was impossible not to be fond
She introduced herself with a broad smile and a hearty hello
I stuttered out my own introduction by way of a quid pro quo
She offered her hand to me in greeting and I accepted it gladly
Her hand was soft and smooth like silk and gripped mine firmly
In my large paw her little hand was almost like that of a child
In silence we continued to shake hands and we both just smiled
We held each other's gaze and hand perhaps too long slightly
We both laughed nervously and her cheeks blushed brightly
She then turned away and bade me follow which was no chore
I followed her exotic heady fragrance out thought the door
Silently she led me down a corridor in the lounge direction
I followed mesmerized by her form and admiring its perfection
Even wearing four-inch heels I marveled at her daintiness
Only reaching the dizzy height of five foot three more or less
The straight blonde hair cascaded onto her shoulders softly
A fitted silk blouse complemented her waif-ish frame perfectly
She had the tiniest of waists and the slenderest of hips to swing
And pert round buttocks contained within the tailored skirting
Then the shapely legs clad in stockings unless I miss my guess
The overall effect was stunning and I was smitten I will confess
Then sunlight illuminated her form through silk and cotton
The sudden transparency left nothing at all to the imagination
Seemingly completely oblivious to the effect she had achieved
On the red-blooded men in her wake she'd never have believed
She stopped by a vacant seat and slowly turned towards me
This caused the illumination of her fine breasts for us to see
The vent on her skirt caught momentarily on a cushion pad
A glimpse of her stocking top confirmed the suspicion that I had
She effortlessly and elegantly slipped into the vacant place
And gestured for me to sit beside her in the neighboring space
Not coy she sat straight-backed upright confident and proud
Her voice was strangely hypnotic clear and soft but not loud
Once again I was completely enveloped in her intoxicating scent
Then she opened her briefcase and deftly removed the document
Like a precious work of art I had admired her from a distance
Now I could examine in detail every brushstroke every nuance
Her blonde hair cascaded onto her slim shoulders like fine rain
The sun was highlighting strands like spun gold again and again
The golden rain tumbled to caress the nape of her neck gently
Coming to rest on her soft silk covered shoulders diffidently
I was transfixed by the vision of golden hair framing her face
Of pale alabaster like porcelain on a doll or like a Greek grace
Her eyes stunning and captivating were of translucent green
And her nose was small and angular sat perfectly in between
Her mouth was only narrow but the lips were full and luscious
As she spoke the pale pink lips glistened moistly and sensuous
I would blush to my roots if our eyes met however fleetingly
And then a smile would dance about her mouth provocatively
I turned my attention to her slim pale arms naked and bare
The suns illumination fringing like white gold the downy hair
Then her small delicate hands with fingers so elegant and slim
No bitten or false nails just naturally well cared for and prim
Also no rings adorned her fingers in fact there was no jewelry
But then no jewelry could ever improve on this beauty before me
Suddenly she dropped her pen and leant forwards to retrieve it
Causing her blouse to gape revealing her breast well just a bit
Just the briefest glimpse of breast with a hint of lace and frill
Enough to quicken the pulse and excite the senses and thrill
Then she catches me letching and smiles as I avert my gaze
Now it's her milky white flesh that blushes in a crimson blaze
All to soon our short business meeting was at a close and done
I felt her soft and delicate hand in mine and then she was gone
So blinded by her beauty and intoxicated by her sweet perfume
I could barely stammer out a sentence before she left the room
I was left with only the exotic fragrance lingering about me
Feeling quite despondent and in a strange way quite empty
In my hand I found her business card as you would expect
Then I turned it over like you would to more closely inspect
A hand written note and number is not what I thought to see
Here's my number, call me soon, I'd like to see you socially

No comments:

Post a Comment