Saturday 22 July 2017

Something For a Gentleman’s Discerning Palate # 1

AFTER THE FUNERAL

At the funeral on the remembrance lawn
Looking at her all in black gave me the horn
This may well be regarded as shocking
But I pictured her wearing only stockings
I offered her my condolences and good wishes
And later after flirting we exchanged kisses
I removed her from her smart black suit
Peeling her like a piece of ripe fruit
Once divested of her widows weeds
My attentions turned to sowing my seeds
Naked but for stockings and suspender belt
I fondled her breasts as before her I knelt
Her nipples stood proud and swollen
No hint of innocence to be stolen
I kissed her from mouth to stocking top
And below her belly I took a pause to stop
Gently I kissed her pale pink haven
Silkily soft to touch and freshly shaven
She opened like a flower before me
And I tasted her sweet nectar eagerly
I explored amidst the petals tenderly
Before i worked at her more rythmically
She moaned in explosive climax loudly
My throbbing organ stood out proudly
She lay before me a tattoo on her hip
And with piercing's in ears, nose and lip
I lay to pierce her flesh with myself too
And on her beat out a passionate tattoo
Then after great mutual consummation
Further pleasures were the expectation
Her eager mouth was so well employed
Rendering oral pleasure well enjoyed
Then came the gift for naughty girls
When she wore my necklace of pearls
With no chance she would lay serenely
She begged for more quite wantonly
Mutual oral satisfaction was one way
And toys and lotions came in to play
Then not tiring of our copulations
She offered herself again for penetration
More times after that I entered her
Until I was only shooting dust and air
Finally she let me sleep but just till dawn
When I awoke to her mouth about my horn

AFTERNOON DELIGHT

I stood in the bathroom doorway
And watched her stir
The afternoon sunlight
Painted patterns on her naked contours
As it shone through the billowing curtains
Her hair, still damp from our passionate exertions
Clung to her face and neck
And beads of sweat sparkled on her skin
She lay on her side
Knees drawn up to her belly
Showing off the wonderful sweep
From narrow waist to curvaceous hip
And the perfect roundness of sumptuous buttocks
Then she rolled on to her back as she stirred again
And the magnificence of her was there before me
With patterns of light and dark dancing over her form
Her nipples aroused as the soft breeze wafted over her
Her eyes opened and she smiled when she saw me
She sat up and brushed the hair from her face
Then moved onto her knees and stretched
Leaning back until her hands touched the bed behind her
Supporting herself on clenched fists
And throwing her head right back
Until her black hair tumbled down her back
My eyes slowly scanned the beauty of her
From the cascading black hair
Down the cords and sinews of her neck
To the fine structure of her shoulders
Dwelling on her firm breasts and proud nipples
Before continuing to the soft down on her flat belly
And her round hips and buttocks
Before reaching the thick black triangle
And her long taught thighs either side
I left the doorway and picked my way
Through the discarded clothing on the floor
To reach the bed where she now sat
Sitting on her haunches she looked at me
A radiant smile illuminating her face
With eyes that said “again”

ARE YOU WEARING STOCKINGS?

It was in a seedy club
Where I spied her in the gloom
And I knew I wanted her
As our eyes met across the room
Are you wearing stockings?
Is the answer no or yes
Your buttocks say oh
And your hips say guess
I liked what I saw before me
It was lust at first sight
We didn’t speak as she took my hand
And led me out into the night
We painted the town red
Then after a night of carousel
She took me to her apartment
To quell her burning arousal
It was a mutual wanting
A primeval burning passion
A need for physicality
A time to enjoy each sensation
There was a moment’s hesitation
As we stood face to face
Then primitive and animal
We touched in coarse embrace
I fingered her through the silk
Until she moaned her sighs
Then I pulled her pants down
Her long stocking-ed thighs
My hand returned to her lips
And I probed her creamy-ness
Rhythmically stroking her
Until I brought her to the abyss
Kneeling before her writhing form
My mouth set off on a quest
To kiss my way along her leg
To taste the her tangy-ness
I reach her stocking top
And the softness of her thighs
My cheek against her skin
As I sought out the dewy prize
I tasted her until she shuddered
And let out a stifled shout
Then she unzipped me quickly
And tugged me roughly out
She kissed me with urgency
And could taste herself on my lips
While her hand tugged on me
I pulled her skirt above her hips
But then she was on her knees
And her mouth was all about me
As she sucked on my shaft
Sucking me to the point of ecstasy
I was beginning to lose control
Would she drink her fill of me?
Would she wear my necklace?
Or would her loins envelope me
The answer quickly came
As she pulled me to the floor
Where she rode me like a dervish
Until I could give her no more
And then we lay entwined
On the floor of her apartment
Enjoying the afterglow
With our passions well spent

BERNADETTE FROM BLACKHEATH

I remember my very first girlfriend
Bernadette O’Flahety was her name
She was ever so slightly unattractive
But she was my girlfriend all the same

She was considered quite the looker
Where she was born in Blackheath
Despite the very large warty nose
With the ginger moustache beneath

She did have a face like a smashed crab
Or perhaps like a bag full of spanners
She had tufts of red hair under her arms
Like a pair of nesting ginger hamsters

They say that beauty is only skin deep
So she must have had hers on inside out
She’d a funny eye so that one looked
At you and the other seeked you out

She was best viewed in a dimmed light
Preferably from distance to be unkind
It was best not to see her naked form
But tackle her in the dark from behind

She had hairy legs and even hairy nipples
Her shape wasn’t curves so much as sags
She carried at least three spare tyres
And had breasts like roof tiler's nail bags

Bernadette's complexion resembled
Two week old cold lumpy porridge
She had Denis Healy bushy eyebrows
Accentuating the prominent ridge

She was older than me by a little bit
And she had been around the block
And it would be more than fair to say
She had too many miles on the clock

Bernadette was a bit of an old banger
You could say in more way than one
But on a those long cold dark nights
She was also a real bundle of fun

My brother said unkindly, the poor girl
Must have fallen from the ugly tree
And making matters worse she had hit
On the way down a branch or three

The excessive cellulite on her thighs
Made them look and feel like tripe
She had a number of boils and sores
And her skin was of the greasy type

And yes its true that she did have a face
Like a well smacked arse bless her
Or a bulldog chewing a wasp but then
I was no oil painting or Adonis either

And perhaps she was not what a mother
Would want to chose for her son
But Bernadette was quite acceptable
For a shy young man to practice on

COCKNEY COURTING

A Very Nice Boat Race
Barnet Fair Blonde
And Army And Navy
Great Long Ham And Eggs
Right Up To Her Blade Of Grass
Firm Flat New Delhi
And Big Threepenny Bits
The Knowing Look In Her Mince Pies
Stirs My Hampton Wick
We Head Up The Apples And Pears
To The My Uncle Ned
I Remove Her Early Doors
To Cop A Butchers Hook
At Her Jack And Danny
Then Get Her On Her Biscuits And Cheese
Taking Her From The Hammer And Tack
For A Quick Donald Duck

DREAM LAKE

The dark lake at midnight reflected back
Her own image, she knew this to be her
Bu why was she at the lake at midnight
Why did she not know how she got there?
And why was she naked on the lake shore
A cool breeze blew off the quiet water
It played gently with her auburn curls
Caressing her velvet skin, arousing her
She felt her nipples erect then shivered
But not from the cold, she felt a passion
Welling up within her, a heat she had
Not felt before and may never feel again
Was everything as it appeared to seem
Or was it in fact just a vivid dream

GIRLS WHO WEAR GLASSES

Its said 'that men seldom make passes
At girls who wear glasses'
But what if the girl is wrapped within
Such soft velvet like skin
Or she is full of vitality and vigor
Or has an hourglass figure
With a pinched waist and curvaceous hips
Or moist pouting lips
Perhaps she has milky white thighs
Or maybe come to bed eyes
What if her blouse struggles to repress
Her large heaving chest?
Maybe she has a dazzling smile that wins
Or has long slender pins
Would men ask out girls who wore glasses
If they had really nice arses?

GRECIAN YEARNS

It was on a beach on a Grecian island
We met on a warm and balmy night
First we walked together hand in hand
Then soon indulged in carnal delight
I was quickly inside her clothes
She tore at my shorts with eager hands
I pull her knickers off over her feet
Then we were both naked in the sands
I squeezed and sucked at her breasts
As I rummage through her thicket
She chewed and tongued at my ear
As her fingers played along my wicket
I peeked between her private curtains
Drawing them then began to sup
Her body writhed and moaned
As I drank deeply from her velvet cup
She positioned her head beside my root
As I brought her to a rhythmic climax
She played on my organ like a flute
And I took my turn at oral ecstasy
Having concluded our oral conversation
Panting and sweating in the darkness
We began in earnest our fornication
We writhed and moaned and grunted
While I gave her a good rut and tup
And we drank and smoked in the afterglow
Before I thrust again into her furry cup

HEAT

We came together
In a frenzied embrace
Mouths locked, Nostrils flared
Snorting like fighting bulls
Kissing, stroking, groping
Fumbling with buttons and belts
Hooks and eyes
Until we lay in a heap
Disordered in our semi nakedness
I caressed her breasts
Teasing her nipples
First with fingers
Before attending to them orally
I moved my hand across her soft belly
And pulled up her skirt
My mouth alternated between
Her swollen nipples and her eager mouth
My slipped under her skirt
And I reached up
Until I felt the silk of her underwear
I pulled them down to her ankles urgently
Then I moved my hand steadily
Up her long stockined leg
From ankle to calf to her inner thigh
The soft naked flesh above her stocking
Before combing my fingers through
Her luxuriant growth
She turned her attentions once again
To my ear frantically exploring it with her tongue
I cupped her pubic bone in my hand
And rocked it gently
Then I slipped my fingers between her lips
Into the creamy wetness
She moaned gently in my ear
And slid her finger around my swollen shaft
Tugging roughly at me
As I worked her wet flesh
Until her rhythmic moaning Reach crescendo
And she came
Her thighs closed on me
Then she rolled onto her back
For me to mount her
She wanted me so badly
And my balls ached for the want of her
I lay on her and we kissed
And I probed at her wetness
Teasing her lips with my tip
Then in her urgency
with her slender legs wrapped around me
She pulled me in until she enveloped me
Then she gripped me
Vice like with her slim yet powerfull thighs
Preventing my withdrawal
Her mouth was again on my ear
Licking and chewing
Her razor like nails dug into my skin
I arched my back
And entered her deeper
Then her grip on my hips lessoned
I withdrew and thrust into her again
She writhed beneath me moaning
As she tongued my ear
I thrust again
She bit my lobe
Her nails were now in my buttocks
I thrust again and again
Then again faster and faster
We moan loudly in unison
Until I exploded inside her
And she clung to me like a limpet
There we lay in the afterglow of passion
Locked in fond embrace
For a timeless period
Until our passions were again aroused

No comments:

Post a Comment