Thursday 27 July 2017

Something For a Gentleman’s Discerning Palate # 3

PICTURES OF LILY

Her hair was dirty blonde, shoulder length
Curly like loose ringlets cascading down
Her face was Mediterranean, dark, dusky
Eyes black as the night sky in winter, brows
Thick and dark, nose pert, mouth full and pouty
Her skin smooth as polished wood, her figure
Like a Rodin carving of perfection
Dress this in silk and lace, you have passion
Her soft breasts hidden within delicate lace
Hips, buttocks, femininity similarly
Her legs sheathed in stocking of black silk
Stiletto heels shaping them perfectly
A vision as this is not as it seems
It's the airbrushed woman of my dreams

POINT OF VIEW

I look at her and in my mind
She is naked
Her great round breasts
Nipples like organ stops
Her lush bush
Then I see her bending
Straight legged
Her lips in full view
I kneel and with my tongue
Part her curtains
Tasting her juice
Then she is on all fours
My cock deep in her
Her buttocks slapping against my belly
My hands cupping her breasts
Then I am back
This is no way to look at my mother in law

RED HOT

The first thing I noticed
Was the sun on her red hair
Turning it to blazing fire
As it tumbled
Onto the white flesh of her shoulders
The pastel shades
Of her meagre top
Struggled to contain the vibrancy of her breasts
And her naked midriff tantalized
The waistband of her skirt sat on her hips
While the white cotton below
Encased her rolling buttocks and strong thighs
A gust of summer breeze
Lifted her skirt allowing glimpses of her white thighs
Then as she walked
The sunlight behind her illuminated her form
More than hinting at the delights
Contained within the cotton of her skirt
My thoughts then turned
From her flaming red hair
To a burning desire

REFLECTED GLORY

She sits before the mirror
Head inclined
Fine brown hair falls off her shoulders
Cascading down one side
The evening sun shimmering on the fine strands
The lustrous skin of her shoulders and back,
Naked but for the slender straps of her dress
Silently invites my caress
Her heady perfume filled the room
Invading my senses like a fragrant garden after summer rain
The fabric of her dress hugs the wondrous contours I know so well
In the mirror her hazel eyes look back at me
As she sees me watching her
And knowing my thoughts her reflection smiles
And at its radiance my heart soars
Making me want her
I don’t ask why she loves me
I just thank god for her
For her elegant beauty
And for the greater beauty inside
This evening I must share her
But later she will be mine alone
So for now I bath in the reflected glory of her

SHE

She smiles
And I undress her with my eyes
She laughs
And I’m naked with her
She looks at me
And my heart pounds
She smiles at me
And I orgasm
I really must get out more

SHE WAS ALL TITS AND DIMPLES

All tits and dimples in a Short skirt
Braless and bubbly and ready to flirt
I first noticed her as I was playing pool
With her legs crossed to make men drool
Looks can be deceptive I would agree
But she looked like a working girl to me
Everything on display in the window
I put down the pool cue and said hello
There was no doubt at all she was “easy”
And I knew she was offering it to me
She wasn’t wearing much to undress
But I’d seen enough to want to see the rest
However would I have to pay to see?
Or would I be getting it for free

SPANISH EYES

I sat drinking black coffee alone in the cafe
I noticed her instantly as she entered
powerless my eyes, like magnets were drawn
towards the striking young woman's beauty, her hair
black as a raven's wing caressed the dark
skin of her shoulders, its dark lustre framed
the simple beauty of her face, which I studied.
Firstly her full moist lipped smile, the delicate
curve of her nose and finally the depth of her
dark brown eyes, she looked back at me holding
my gaze, as if reading my thoughts and touching my soul.
My eyes wandered the soft brown nakedness
of her neck and shoulders until reaching
her bountiful breasts where white lace fringed
their fullness, her smile broadened and her
cheeks flushed as if she could feel the stirring of
my loins, she turned away and I continued my
journey, the cloth of her trousers fitted her
firm buttocks like a second skin hugging
her contours as I wanted to. As she sat down
opposite me my gaze once more returned
to the plumpness of her fine young breasts as they
rearranged themselves within their lacy
confines. Then our eyes met again and she
smiled knowing my thoughts and revelling in
them. She paused and opened her bag and
took out a cigarette and holding it
in her slender fingers for a moment
before placing it between her moist lips
envying its intimacy as I lit it
I bought her coffee and we talked and laughed
drank more coffee talked and laughed some more
Although her fine young body gave rise to sighs
I was held captive by her Spanish eyes

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY

My sister in law Mary though twenty three
Suffered from a kind of delinquency
She always caused her poor Mum a fuss
And then she had to come to live with us
For weeks she made our life a hell
And managed to scare the cat as well
Then one night when my wife was out
Mary suddenly began to scream and shout
The things she said were quite obscene
And I told her how unpleasant she was being
Finally my patience with her was finished
And I decided that she must be punished
I grabbed her and bent her across my knee
And smacked her arse one, two, three,
She laughed and said “that didn’t hurt”
So I held her tight and pulled up her skirt
I held her tight bent across my knee
And smacked her arse one, two, three,
“My Mum’s smacks were harder than yours”
So I held her tight and pulled down her drawers
I held her still bent across my knee
And smacked her bare arse one, two, three,
She said nothing and just murmured a sigh
Mary was enjoying this as much as I
I told her what a naughty girl she had been
And she was the naughtiest girl I’d ever seen
And held her gently bent across my knee
And smacked her bare arse one, two, three,
She squirmed and wriggled on my knee
Feeling my hard cock against her belly
I looked down at her round full cheeks
Round and white now with red streaks
Red where I had spanked her bare flesh
Where I would gladly spank Mary afresh
I gently caressed her round full cheeks
My fingers stroking the vivid red streaks
And I watched her laying across me there
As my hands traced the fullness of her
From her cheeks to the top of her thigh
Then she squirmed and let out another sigh
I had decided what I was going to do
And I knew that she wanted me to
As my fingers explored her inner thigh
She tensed and let out an involuntary cry
I felt her course hairs on my finger tips
Then left her lush bush to find her lips
My fingers parted her labia and she moaned
My forefinger entered and she groaned
I explored her creamy wetness eagerly
And worked at her hot pussy rhythmically
Each stroke brought another moan from her
And rubbing her clit brought yet another
Faster and faster and I felt her body spasm
As I brought her quickly to an orgasm
She purred like a cat as she lay across my lap
Then my cock twitched and gave her belly a tap
She climbed off my lap without looking at me
And bent over the coffee table invitingly
I looked at her pussy inviting me to enter
I got out my cock and knelt down behind her
My hands slid from her buttocks up to her hips
And my swollen throbbing cock parted her lips
Mary was wet and warm and welcomed me in
And she moaned loudly as I broke her hymen
I thrust deep into her still holding her hips
Then as I got going I fondled her tits
Soon her body shuddered in her orgasm
And she moaned as she felt my cock spasm
When I withdrew from her tight pussy
She sighed then turned to look at me
She pulled herself up then turned round
And sat on the table and looked at the ground
I stood up before her with a semi erection
And pulled her head toward its direction
Her mouth enveloped my cock readily
And she went about my shaft eagerly
With the rhythm building to a crescendo
I was getting close to shooting my load
Before I came in her mouth I withdrew
She would suck me dry another day I knew
I stepped back and told her to undress
She did so effortlessly and with finesse
When she stood before me with all to see
I let go of my cock and made her undress me
When we were both naked we caressed
And for the very first time we kissed
Then employing the coffee table again
I lay her on her back to mount a new campaign
I fingered her Minge a little to lubricate
Then knelt at the tables end to penetrate
She eagerly accepted my cock once more
As I thrust into the cunt of my sister in law
I squeezed her arse and fondled her breasts
And I humped and pumped her on her nest
Then her body shuddered in her orgasm
And she moaned as she felt my cock spasm
I drew out my shaft from its wet sheath
And stood to look down at her body beneath
From her full breasts to her triangle of sable
And thought I never liked that coffee table
I would never view it in quite the same way
After what I did to Mary on it that day
After I had spanked her and wanked her
And had debagged her and shagged her
Before I had her undressed and caressed her
Where I was sucked by her before I fucked her
My sister in law Mary though twenty three
No longer suffers from a kind of delinquency
However her behavior leaves me unimpressed
And I still tell her that she is the naughtiest
And that she only has her self to thank
So she pulls down her knickers to get a spank

YOU CAN RING MY BELL

Do you like making spoons in bed?
Or do you do it on all fours like beasts
Perhaps in the style of the missionaries
Or does she straddle you like a monkey on a stick?
Is she animated when you're at it?
Thrashing about a lot
Or motionless like a resuscitation doll
Maybe you have her with trembling knees against a wall?
Mounting her roughly from behind
What about the wheelbarrow?
Have you tried that position?
Maybe bondage or spanking is your thing?
Do you play two way family favorites?
Kissing the inside of her milky white thigh
Before drinking from the velvet cup
Does she enjoy performing orally?
Is her behavior quite low, morally
Base and sluttish
Or is she prim and proper
Prudish about being rude-ish

Maybe it's not what you do but who you do it with
Vampish or tarty, dumb or smarty
Clear complexioned or spotty
Level headed or dotty
Intelligently spectacled
Scantily clad in edibles
What about role playing and dressing up
Does she wear uniforms of cotton or serge?
And do you dress as a centurion
Or a gladiator
Do you play doctors and nurses?
Or vicars and tarts Master and slave
Butler and parlor maid
Teacher and pupil
Acting out fantasies of filth
Do you do it wearing a hat?
In German helmet and jack boots
Cross dressing perhaps
In a pencil skirt or floral dress
Leather goods or latex or pace
What about toys or sexual aids
No let's not go there
What about swinging do you fancy that?
Arriving in a Porsche and going home in a Passat
Does she need to be of a certain physical type?
To be of the right dimensions?
Or proportions
Tall and pencil thin
Or perhaps pear shaped or round
An hour glass figure
Or a stick thin anorexic
A particular color eyes
Hair, long, short or none at all
Blonde, brunette or red
Body piercing?
A turn on? Or turn off?
Tattoo's like wise
Do you like your beaver wild or tamed?
Does a Brazilian look too much like you need a swipe card?
And if it looks like Adolph Hitler's moustache do you care
When her breasts are released are they like airbags deploying
Or are they small and pert just enough for toying
Are you fussy about her appearance?
Or is a pulse all she needs
Perhaps you're not even that fussy

Is she noisy when you're on the nest?
Perhaps that's what you like the best
Once she's warmed up do you make her bellow?
So you have to turn her over and make her bite the pillow?
What about location does it matter where it's done
Do you like it to be a public place?
When she's sitting on your face
Do you like it al fresco in the woods or maybe the park
Or does a dog sniffing your bum put you off your stroke
At someone's party under a pile of coats
At the cinema or theatre
Out back in a dark alley way
In the car? We've all done it there
All around the house in the bathroom and on the stair
Well you can do it in the hall or on the kitchen table
Even on the toilet if she doesn't care
It doesn't matter what you do to ring each others bell
Or where you ring it bloody hell
Just as long as all party's are willing and able
That's the best thing of all and the most important
And the most exiting when she tells you yes

No comments:

Post a Comment