Sunday 27 June 2021

AFTER THE FUNERAL

 

At the funeral on the remembrance lawn

Looking at her all in black gave me the horn

This may well be regarded as shocking

But I pictured her wearing only stockings

I offered her my condolences and good wishes

And later after flirting we exchanged kisses

I removed her from her smart black suit

Peeling her like a piece of ripe fruit

Once divested of her widows weeds

My attentions turned to sowing my seeds

Naked but for stockings and suspender belt

I fondled her breasts as before her I knelt

Her nipples stood proud and swollen

No hint of innocence to be stolen

I kissed her from mouth to stocking top

And below her belly I took a pause to stop

Gently I kissed her pale pink haven

Silkily soft to touch and freshly shaven

She opened like a flower before me

And I tasted her sweet nectar eagerly

I explored amidst the petals tenderly

Before i worked at her more rythmically

She moaned in explosive climax loudly

My throbbing organ stood out proudly

She lay before me a tattoo on her hip

And with piercing's in ears, nose and lip

I lay to pierce her flesh with myself too

And on her beat out a passionate tattoo

Then after great mutual consummation

Further pleasures were the expectation

Her eager mouth was so well employed

Rendering oral pleasure well enjoyed

Then came the gift for naughty girls

When she wore my necklace of pearls

With no chance she would lay serenely

She begged for more quite wantonly

Mutual oral satisfaction was one way

And toys and lotions came in to play

Then not tiring of our copulations

She offered herself again for penetration

More times after that I entered her

Until I was only shooting dust and air

Finally, she let me sleep but just till dawn

When I awoke to her mouth about my horn

No comments:

Post a Comment