Wednesday 30 June 2021

I LIKE

 

I like them in the rain

I like them in sunshine

I like them after whisky

I like them after wine

I like them when they ignore me

And I like them when they pine

I like them narrow

I like them wide

I like them from the front

I like them from the side

I like them button nosed

And I like them almond eyed

I like them in the dark

I like them in the light

I like them in the day

I like them in the night

I like them from the left

And I like them from the right

I like them in the winter

I like them in the spring

I like them if they’re dowdy

I like them if they’re bling

I like them if they’re distant

And I like them if they cling

I like them fragrant

I like them farty

I like them demure

I like them tarty

I like them homespun

And I like them at a party

I like them blonde

I like them red

I like them single

I like them wed

I like them common

And I like them well bred

I like them black

I like them brown

I like them in a dress

I like them in a gown

I like them with a smile

And I like them with a frown

I like them straight

I like them round

I like them free

I like them bound

I like them by the inch

And I like them by the pound

I like them small

I like them pert

I like them in shorts

I like them in a skirt

I like them coy

And I like them when they flirt

I like them big

I like them small

I like them short

I like them tall

But I like them willing

Most of all

No comments:

Post a Comment