Wednesday 16 June 2021

IN THE CHAIR

 

I entered the living room from the garden

To a scene which gave me a hard on

My housekeeper’s daughter was there

Sitting in a leather winged back chair

Unaware of my presence by the garden door

Her pants discarded nearby on the floor

One leg draped over the arm of the chair

Happily pleasuring herself without a care

Her eyes closed thinking she was alone

Writhing gently with each successive moan

Between her lips fingers worked eagerly

And her pink flesh responded moistly

I slipped off my swim shorts right there

And began tugging on my organ before her

She opened her eyes and gasped in surprise

Her eyes looking at me pulling on my rise

She continued masturbating with me watching

And I matched the rhythm of her fingering

Then she motioned me to her in the chair

Still tugging on my organ I approached her

With her free hand she grabbed my erection

Taking it in her mouth to my satisfaction

With one hand I braced myself on the chair

While the other one caressed her red hair

Her thighs drew together as she came loudly

Moaning and writhing, still sucking on me

She jumped up and knelt in the chair quickly

Gripping the leather back offering herself to me

I pulled up her short skirt quickly by the hem

Exposing her buttocks then I fondled them

Her Round firm buttocks confronted me

As I knelt down to lick her moist cunny

“I want you in me now” she said in haste

“Don’t worry” I replied, “I just want a taste”

I stood, hands on her cheeks caressing her

Kneading them before penetrating her

Once inside her I pulled at her summer vest

Then my hands played with her breasts

I thrust into her tight pussy again and again

Gripping her tits as I gave her my cane

Then her taught body gave a shudder as she came

Then another and another then I did the same

After withdrawal she was all coy and beguiling

She put on her pants and went away smiling

After one session I looked forward to another

In the meantime, I went off to have her mother

No comments:

Post a Comment