Wednesday 7 July 2021

GRECIAN YEARNS

 

It was on a beach on a Grecian Island

We met on a warm and balmy night

First, we walked together hand in hand

Then soon indulged in carnal delight

I was quickly inside her clothes

She tore at my shorts with eager hands

I pull her knickers off over her feet

Then we were both naked in the sands

I squeezed and sucked at her breasts

As I rummage through her thicket

She chewed and tongued at my ear

As her fingers played along my wicket

I peeked between her private curtains

Drawing them then began to sup

Her body writhed and moaned

As I drank deeply from her velvet cup

She positioned her head beside my root

As I brought her to a rhythmic climax

She played on my organ like a flute

And I took my turn at oral ecstasy

Having concluded our oral conversation

Panting and sweating in the darkness

We began in earnest our fornication

We writhed and moaned and grunted

While I gave her a good rut and tup

And we drank and smoked in the afterglow

Before I thrust again into her furry cup

No comments:

Post a Comment