Sunday 4 July 2021

LE BICYCLETTE DE BELSIZE

 

As I drive home from work, with the evening

sun still beating down hot on the windscreen, I

come to an abhorrent obstruction in the

road, a cyclist the worst site to any driver with

somewhere to go and a finite time

to get there. I was driving down a very

narrow lane following a cyclist that I

knew I couldn’t pass when I noticed the cyclist

for the first time, her brown hair dancing across

her shoulders contrasting starkly with the white of

the cotton blouse which tapered down to her

narrow waist before disappearing into

the waist band of her gray checked skirt.

I pondered briefly on the name of the pattern

was it “Hounds tooth, Prince of Wales then the cloth

stretched tight against her cheeks as she was stood

up in the saddle as we climbed the hill, her long

tanned legs powering her on and her

buttocks reshaped themselves again

and again, I could only imagine what

was happening in front of her out of my

view, then the material was tight against her

curves once more as her bottom perched

back on the saddle and every bump in the road

brought a new quiver to her plaid clad cheeks

and a delicious new tingling to my loins

then all at once the lane ended and she was gone

down a path went the girl and the bike she sat upon

No comments:

Post a Comment