Wednesday 17 May 2023

Choice Tales from the Vale – (004) The Girl in the Red Stockings (Part 02)

 

I knocked on the door and got no answer which was strange, so I knocked once more and still there was no answer.

I looked around and noticed Waldo’s car was gone, I knocked again and I was beginning to think there was no one in and then I heard the faintest response of

“Come in”

I opened the door and stepped in to caravan 17a and found Samantha propped up in the corner on the bench seat, there was an empty glass on the table and two empty wine bottles on the floor.

“Good morning sunshine” I said

“Is it?” she replied without opening her eyes.

She was sitting with both feet on the seat with her knees drawn up in front of her and she leant forward and rested her elbows on her knees   while her hands pushed her beautiful thick chestnut brown hair off her forehead away from her bleary eyes.

I sat down on the opposite end of the bench so I was looking straight at her and I was very grateful.

The reason for that was that Samantha was naked apart from a pair of red lace topped stockings, matching suspender belt and a wry smile on her lovely face.

Her lightly tanned skin was sufficiently darkened, due to the previous day’s beach activities, to highlight in stark contrast the distinct out line of her bikini top and the pallid white flesh of her pert breasts surmounted by perfect deep pink nipples arousing nicely in the cool morning air.

But my eyes were soon drawn to the glorious thicket that was the coarse triangle of brunette hair that extended to their fullest extent either side of her lips.

“Where’s Waldo?” I asked

“He’s gone” she said sadly

“What this early?” I asked

“No, last night” she replied coldly “he dumped me”

“What? He shagged you and then dumped you?”

“No, he dumped me and didn’t shag me” she said in disbelief “I got all kitted out for him as well”

“I can see that babe” I said

“What?” she asked and screwed up her face in a puzzled expression as she tried to decipher my words.

Samantha then opened her eyes to their fullest extent and looked at me for clarification and I nodded in her direction in answer to her enquiry and her state of undress suddenly dawned on her

“Oh God” she exclaimed and shut her thighs like a bear trap and scrambled for her blanket 

“You pig” she shouted “Why didn’t you tell me I was naked”

“Are you kidding me?” I said “and pass up the chance to see a gorgeous girls treasures”

I realized the moments the words left my lips I had shown my hand,

“Perhaps she’s too hung over to have noticed” I said to myself

Her treasures were now well and truly buried beneath the hastily positioned blanket and the only visible parts of her were her bright red face above, and her red stocking covered toes, peeping out from below.

“Since when did you think I was gorgeous anyway?” she asked from the safety of her hiding place.

“What do you mean?” I said cursing myself for letting my guard down, apparently she wasn’t as hung over as she appeared

“You said you wouldn’t pass up the chance to see a gorgeous girls treasures” she said “so when did you start thinking I was gorgeous?”

And that was a question I was never in my wildest dreams expected to be asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment