Sunday 18 June 2017

Choice Tales from the Vale – (181) The Daring Young Girl with the Everyday Dream

(Part 01)

In the village of Sharping-St-Mary only a few miles from Purplemere, Martyn Wingrove was in bed with his girlfriend Sharon Todd, in fact they had been in bed pretty much all the time since she returned from training and exercises with the Downshire Light Infantry.
She had sent him a salacious video of herself that she made in a hotel in Brunei where she masturbated herself to orgasm on a sofa.
But that proved to be just a taster because once she got him into bed she didn’t want to let him go.
But he still had work to go to and she had friends to catch up with and had to spend time with her parents.
But every opportunity they had was spend in each other’s arms and that was how it had been since she returned with the possible exception of when she was on the blob, but even then they weren’t sex free.
But one morning as they lay in bed he said
“You’re very quiet, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing” she replied
“Come on, there’s something on your mind” he insisted
“I’ve got four days left of my leave” She explained “before I have to report to barracks in Nettlefield and another week after that before we go to Cyprus”
“I know” he said
“Well there’s something I want to do before then” she said
“You’ll have to wait for me to recover first” he said
“No not that” she retorted
“It must be something important then” he said with concern
“Will you take me to the Regimental Summer Ball in Nettlefield?” she asked and tensed up
“Is that all?”
“Yes” she replied “I’ve never been before, I never had anyone special enough before to go with, but now I do”
“Of course I will darling” he said
“Good because I’ve already bought the tickets”

When he picked her up from her mums, his jaw almost hit the floor, she looked stunning in a burgundy coloured cocktail dress, borrowed from her mother and matching shoes and handbag from her sister.
He thought Sharon looked like a proper girl, not the daring soldier, afraid of nothing and nobody, she was a girl, gentle and vulnerable, and little bit frightened, and he couldn’t have been more in love with her than at that precise moment.
And when he walked into the Ball on the warm June evening with Sharon on his arm he felt so proud.

They had a wonderful night, excellent food, a live band and lots of dancing, and neither of them really wanted the night to end, but end it did and at 2 am they were walking through Memorial Park in the moonlight heading towards the Hotel when Martyn broke the silence as they were passing the bandstand.
“There’s something I need to talk to you about” he said and her heart was in her mouth, her worst fears were being realised, he was breaking up with her because she was being posted.
“I don’t know the best way to say this” he began and her stomach turned over

(Part 02)

“I’m going to take two months off work, unpaid mainly, like a sabbatical, so I can come to Cyprus right in the middle of you tour, I’ve already spoken to my boss and he’s happy, so we’ll be together for Christmas and New Year” He said without pausing for breath.
“What do you think?”
“What I thought was that you were going to dump me” she said and slapped his arm
“Why would you think that?” he said
“Because I’m going away” she replied
“Which is why I want to come and spend time with you”
“Won’t you get bored while I’m on duty?” she asked
“No, Cyprus is a nice place with plenty to see” he replied “and there will be plenty of pretty girls to occupy me while you’re serving queen and country”
“You do know that I’m trained to kill don’t you?”
“Yes and I know how you’re planning to do it, I’ve lost half a stone since you got back from Canada” he said “you’re literally shagging me to death”
Sharon laughed
“Are you sure you want to come to Cyprus?” she said seriously
“Look I’ve only just got you back in my life and I’m not letting you slip through my fingers again” he said
“I’ve decided that you’re a keeper”
“Does that mean what I thing it means?” she asked
“It better had, otherwise I’ve bought this for nothing” he said “and took a ring box from his pocket”
“Oh my God” she exclaimed “Really?”
“Well what do you think?”
“I…” she began and then put her head in her hands then she took a deep breath and stood to attention
“I think you need to ask me a question” she said
“Oh it’s like that is it?” he said and knelt down
“Sharon Elisabeth Emma Todd, will you marry me?”
“Oh I don’t know” she said indifferently
“Fare enough” he replied and put the ring back in his pocket
“I got the ring on sale or return anyway”
“Don’t you dare” she said and got him in a half nelson until he gave her the ring “of course I’ll marry you, it’s all I’ve ever wanted”
“What to be married?” he asked
“No, to be married to you”
“Then I am your dream come true?” he said
“Well now you put it like that I appear to have set my sights rather low” Sharon jibed
“Is that right?” he said taking her by surprise and bending her over the hand rail and spanked her arse hard
“Ow” she barked
“Sorry did I spank the roughty tufty soldier too hard” he said and spanked her again
“Oww” she said “that hurt”
“I‘m sorry let met rub it better” he said and lifted her dress up and he noticed she had no panties on
“Where are your knickers?”
“In my clutch bag”
“Why?”
“It was going to be your surprise but you’re not getting it now because you’re a pig” she said playfully
“oh I’m not going to get it?” he said “I’m not going to get this you mean” he said and ran a finger down her arse crack, lightly brushing her puckered anus until it was between her whiskered lips and awash in her cream.
“Is this what I’m not getting?”
“No never” she snapped so he poked his middle finger into her hot hole
“Never ever” she said defiantly so he added his forefinger into her minge
“Still never” she said through gritted teeth
“Well I suppose if I can’t finger your hot little pussy then I certainly can’t do this” he said and glided his cock into her creaminess instead
“Oh do that, oh yes do that more” she moaned in the moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment