Tuesday 27 June 2017

Choice Tales from the Vale – (233) Do you Want Everything with that?

The Channing family owned and operated a number of “Burger Vans” one of which was on the Shallowfield road on the Childean side of Forestdean.
During the Summer, eldest daughter Georgina ran it with the help of David Wythe, who were both university students, and although they both attended Abbottsford University, they were doing different degrees and had never met before that summer.
They got on very well despite his being quite shy and fancying the pants off her.
Georgina really had the hots for him as well but nothing happeaned.
She knew he liked her, she’d caught him looking at her on more than one occasion but despite her dropping hints he never asked her out.
Georgie was an old fashioned girl though and didn’t believe in asking a boy out, she preferred to be more suttle and use her allure.
Which of course didn’t work, even though she’d given him all the signals, green lights and all the bells and whistles, he just wasn’t getting the message.
So after having worked together for a month she decided that she obviously had to make the signal clearer.
So one rainy afternoon when they hadn’t had a customer for an hour she said
“We might as well shut up for the day”
“ok” he agreed
“You put the shutters down while I have a pee” she added
By the time he had finished securing the shutters Georgina reappeared behind counter with nothing on below the waist except for her apron and when she bent over in front of him he could see everything he’d ever desired, her round pert arse, her dewy pink lips and sprouts of red hair visible against the white skin of her thighs and she looked back at him and asked.
“Do you see any thing you like?”
“Yes everything” he replied and she stood up and removed her apron
“Then come and get it while its hot” she said invitingly
“We’re not being picked up for an hour”
He stepped inside and closed the door behind him and locked it.
“Well before we go any further I have to know something” she said as she stood close up to him.
“Are you going to ask me out?”
“Only if the answer is yes” he replied
“I’m standing here with my fanny on display, do you really think I might say no?”
“Well its obvious when you put it like that” he remarked
“So?”
“So will you go out with me Georgie?”
“I knew you fancied me” she said smugly and kissed him
“So?” he asked holding her off
“So why didn’t you ask me out before?”
“I was working up to it” he replied
“Working up to it?” she retorted
“We’d have graduated Uni by the time you got round to it”
“You still havent answered my question” he reminded her
“Which was?”
“Which was. will you go out with me Georgie?”
“Ha ha I made you ask again” she giggled
“Shut up and kiss me” he said and took her in his arms

No comments:

Post a Comment