Monday 4 April 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (169) Pretty Fair Cop

 

Lynda Godfrey and Steve Smith were stood in the old wooden bus shelter by the Clarence village green just after midnight and were in the depths of a very passionate kiss.

Lynda and Steve had only met a week earlier and they had spent that evening at her friend Cassie’s 18th birthday party.

Lyn and Cass had always lived in the village and had been friends since forever whereas Steve on the other hand was the new boy in town (or village) and he and Lyn hit it off from the very start.

“I have a confession to make,” Lynda said a few minutes after Steve had un-cupped her breasts.

“What’s that?” he asked her without relinquishing his hold on her fabulous Charlie’s

“My dad is the village policeman” she confessed
“Really?” he asked

“Really” she confirmed

“Well it’s a fair cop then” he said and gave her breasts a squeeze and then laughed uncontrollably because he was copping a feel of the village Copper’s daughter.

“So you think they’re fair do you?” she said

“Yes” he replied but then he corrected himself

“No, I don’t know” because inexplicably, to Steve’s way of thinking anyway, she had put her breasts away and slapped at his hand as he tried to free them again.

“They are better than fair” she said sharply “by a very long way”

“You’re absolutely right” he said grovelingly “They’re fabulous tits” 

“Humph” she exclaimed and zipped up her coat

“Oh come on Lyn” Steve said “Don’t hide your lovely norks away”

And he tried again to regain access to her goodies but Lynda sidestepped his lunge and snapped a pink fluffy handcuff on his wrist.

“Stephen Kenneth Smith I am arresting you for inappropriate laughter during a sexual act”

Steve’s reaction was to try and escape but Lynda’s dad had trained her in self-defense and restraint techniques and she applied the latter on his wrist and almost made him cry out in pain.

“Ok, ok” he begged “I surrender”

“Good boy” she said patronizingly and marched him out of the bus shelter

“Where are you taking me?” Steve asked

“To the police house of course” she replied

“Can’t we stay here instead?” he asked “and then I could get your tits out again”

“No we can’t” she replied

“Why?” he simpered

“Because my Dad’s on duty tonight, and I don’t want him to catch me doing what I want to do to you in a bus shelter” Lynda replied

“When I could be doing it to you at the police house in private”

This statement was accompanied by the arrival of her spare hand on his crotch.

“So are you going to come quietly sir?” she asked and kissed his cheek

“It depends on what you plan to do” he said hesitantly

“Well to begin with I’m going to handcuff you to the bed and blow your whistle”

“By “whistle” do you mean my cock?” he asked

“Oh yes” she replied

“Then I can’t promise to be quiet” he confessed “but I won’t offer any resistance”

No comments:

Post a Comment