Wednesday 29 March 2023

LUST CONQUERS ALL

 

I love it when mouth meets mouth

And tongue engages tongue

Then the moment tender embrace

Gives way to urgent caress

When hands fumble their way

Into uncooperative clothing

In their wanton eagerness  

To reach the yielding flesh beneath

Where fingers probe and hands grope

And passions flame ignites

I love to hear her rasp and gasp

And feel her nails dig into my flesh

To hear that stifled scream

And watch as she bites her lip

As climax carries her away

I love the feeling of closeness

As she lies in my arms

Basking in passions afterglow

Silent in our smug satisfaction

I feel her tender lips kiss my chest

And hear her contented sigh

I would like to know her name

But she is just another conquest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment