Friday 10 March 2023

SERENDIPITY IN ALL ITS SPLENDOUR

She walked towards me

And my eyes were drawn

To her unfettered breasts,

Which danced erotically

Inside her white blouse.

She saw me staring

But my gaze was transfixed

As she passed me

She glanced in my direction

A glance conveying utter disgust

Then she threw her head back

Rather theatrically

And headed for the street door

I turned to watch her leave

Enjoying her buttocks

Doing a very dirty rumba

She stopped at the door

Then gave me another look

Again heavily laced with disgust

Just at that moment

The sun suddenly appeared

From behind a cloud

Which illuminated the girl

Dramatically from behind

This serendipitous event

Rendered her blouse transparent

And her perky breasts

Were revealed in all their splendour

Unaware of her circumstance

She made a questioning head movement

Which seemed to ask

“Have you seen enough?”

I nodded and said aloud

“I have now thank you”

No comments:

Post a Comment