Sunday 5 March 2023

SAPPHO’S INTIMATE KISS

 

In my nakedness I surrendered to her

Yielding to her dominance

Like a bitch before her alpha

Proffering my soft underbelly

She knelt before me

And pushed my thighs apart

My head swam

And my heart beat hard in my chest

Blood coursed through my veins

And roared in my ears

Then she leant forward

And kissed my quivering belly

And began her southerly progression

Moving slowly and purposely

And kissing my skin along the route

She paused to nuzzled my bush

Savoring the scent

Then she arrived at the source of my anticipation

The mound of eager flesh

The expectant petals open

Moist like a dewy rose

Then her tongue touched the petals

Of my moist blossom

And my body shook

With each clitoral stimulation

Of this oral assignation

My body quaked in spasm

Of each successive orgasm

Until I reached that enviable state of bliss

Thanks to Sappho’s intimate kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment