Wednesday 6 December 2023

Choice Tales from the Vale – (504) The Eligible Batchelor

 

Brassington is a large sprawling village nestled in the wooded hills on the southern edge of the Dancingdean Forest in the southeast corner of Downshire and 30-year-old Stuart Williams was considered to be the most eligible Batchelor in the village so when he turned his attention to 25-year-old Amelia Cooke she thought she had hit the jackpot.

So, she was breathless when he asked her out, however after three weeks she dumped him.

“But why?” he asked in disbelief “I’ve been a real gentleman, romantic, well mannered, we’ve dined at the best restaurants, I’ve taken you to the cinema, best seats at the theatre, I’ve treated you like a Princess and I’ve spared no expense, so I don’t understand why we’re breaking up”.

“Everything you have said is true Stuart” she said.

“But sometimes all a girl needs is a spine-tingling, toe-curling fuck”.

No comments:

Post a Comment