Thursday 7 December 2023

Choice Tales from the Vale – (572) Service Station

 

Alex Lynn and Karen Cherry were both naked, drinking coffee, sitting at the same kitchen table he had just fucked her on, there was even some biological deposits visible on the melamine. 

“What are you doing here anyway?” he asked, “You never mentioned before we got at it”.

“Well, I was on my way to Mum and Dads for the weekend when I got really horny, and I thought, who do I know around here that can scratch my itch?” she explained, and he nodded.

“And someone came immediately to mind, physically fit, good looking, well hung and capable of ringing my bell”.

“Ok”

“And I thought of the perfect person, but he wasn’t home, so I came here” and then Karen laughed; in fact, she laughed so hard she spilled some coffee.

“You don’t want seconds before you go then?” he asked so she stopped laughing and took him by the hand and led Alex upstairs to bed were they had a much more leisurely fuck.

Karen was back on the road to her parents by 11.00am and Alex went back to sleep and didn’t wake again until after five.

No comments:

Post a Comment