Wednesday 6 December 2023

Choice Tales from the Vale – (533) My Knickers are out of Bounds

 

Christopher Norrish and his girlfriend Anita O'Day lived in the idyllic village of Mornington-By-Mere, situated in the beautiful Finchbottom Vale, where they had a small, terraced cottage, and they both worked nights, but at different Hospital’s.

It was a warm summer morning and Christopher got home first and sat in the garden beneath a willow tree with his back against it as he drank his tea.

Ten minutes later Anita appeared in the kitchen doorway.

“Hi hon” he said, “You’re home nice and early”.

“I managed to catch the early bus” she replied as she sat on the grass beside him.

“Time for me to get into your knickers before bed then” he said hopefully.

“No chance, I’m going have ten minutes in the sun while I drink my tea and then bed” she replied as she lay down with her head on his chest.

“Well, I was suggesting the bed bit” he said.

“My knickers are out of bounds” she reiterated.

While Christopher continued to drink his tea, Anita dosed off and as he absentmindedly stroked her belly when it dawned on him that he could be stroking something else.

 

His fingers reached her groin and his digits traced lightly up to her pubis and down to the meaty lips of her camel toe.

Even through her leggings and panties he could feel a building heat as he rubbed her pussy through two layers of material, he could feel moisture on his fingertips, and he watched her chest rising and falling as her breathing deepened, she licked her lips.

He rubbed her more and more and his fingers got wetter and wetter then Anita suddenly sat up.    

“Ok you can get in my knickers”.

No comments:

Post a Comment