Wednesday 6 December 2023

Choice Tales from the Vale – (516) Liking it Dirty

 

Downshire is a relatively small English county but like a pocket battleship it packs a lot in, a short but beautiful coastline, a channel port, the Ancient forests of Dancingdean and Pepperstock, the craggy ridges and manmade lakes of the Pepperstock Hills National Park, the rolling hills of the Downshire Downs, the beautiful Finchbottom Vale and farm land as far as the eye can see from the Trotwood’s and the Grace’s in the south to the home of the Downshire Light infantry, Nettlefield, and their affluent neighbour’s, Roespring and Tipton in the north but our story begins in the East, or more precisely, 20 miles inland from Sharpington-By-Sea, equidistant between Finchbottom and Pepperstock Green, in the sprawling village of Denmead, and in late August there was a wedding reception at the Golf Club.

Two of the guests attending were Eva Kristova and Mike Kemp and the moment she first saw him arrive she avoided him, but by a trick of fate they were seated at the same table, next to each other.

Eva was seated first and as he was sitting down, he said.

“I think you’ve been avoiding me”.

Eva jumped and immediately became flustered.

“No, no not at all” she corrected him.

“I think you have,” he repeated “why?”

Eva didn’t say anything for about a minute.

“Please tell me Eva,” he entreated.

“Because I feel guilty,” She snapped.

Mike’s wife Jane had a brain tumour and he nursed her till the end and Eva was her doctor, she and Mike became close and ended up sleeping together.

“You don’t need to feel guilty Eva, I took advantage of you”.

“I don’t feel guilty because it happened” she said.

“Then why?” he asked but she wouldn’t answer, and the table had filled up.

 

But later in the evening when the music was playing loud, and the dancing had begun he tried again.

“You still haven’t told me why” he said, “If it’s not guilt, because of what happened, then what?”

“Because I liked it” she snapped “You’re wife lay dying in the room next door and I liked it, because it was dirty, because it was exciting”.

Eva paused then continued

“And because I came like I never came before”.

Then she hurried away towards the toilets but stopped and turned after a few paces and said.

“But most of all I feel guilty because I want to do it again”.

And then she was gone, and he thought for a moment before he hurried after her.

“Eva?” he called but she kept going so he pressed on after her Eva was stood outside the toilets when he caught up with her.

“Do you mean it?”

Silence

“Eva?”

“Yes” she replied reluctantly “but it can never happen again”.

“Why?”

“Because I’m a doctor and your wife was my patient”.

She tried to slip past him, but he put his right hand on the wall to stop her.

“Do you think about that day?”

“Yes” she said.

“Often?”

“Yes”

“And when you’re alone in your bed” he asked, and she reddened before nodding.

“Do you touch yourself as you remember?”

“Do you flick yourself off under the duvet while you recall what we did, what I did to you?”

“Don’t make fun of me, don’t make fun of it” and she started to cry.

“I’m not making fun of you,” he said taking hold of her hand.

“I think of it all the time” he said, “It excites me too”.

“I think of you, of undressing you”.

She squeezed his hand.

“Me inside you”

“So, do I,” she gasped.

She squeezed his hand again and then lent against the wall pinning his hand between the wall and her mons pubis.

They didn’t speak; the only sound was her steady breathing and the music from the disco as he rubbed his thumb on the fatty flesh of her mound, gently and methodically and he watched her, her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted, her tongue slightly moistening them as she breathed.

Just then a group of guests walked by, and the spell was broken she let go of his hand and stepped towards the ladies.

He grabbed her elbow and said.

“Please don’t avoid me Eva”.

“I won’t” she said, “I promise. But I meant what I said it can never happen again”.

Mike heard her words, and her mouth may have been saying no, but judging by the moisture on his thumb he was sure her lips were saying yes.

So, he took her by the arm and guided her forcefully around the corner and into the disabled toilet and once inside he closed and bolted the door.

The second the lock snapped he expected some protest but instead Eva began debagging him from behind and he had his trousers and pants around his ankles and her hands on his cock before he could blink.

Eva steered him around so he was facing her, where she could kiss him and grab his cock at the same time.

She had gone from “it can never happen again” to taking complete control of the situation, which was something he wasn’t expecting, he thought she would need some persuasion.

Nonetheless he reclaimed the initiative by lifting the diminutive Eva up off the floor until she was standing on the toilet seat where she continued to kiss him while he yanked her tights and knickers down to her knees, before sliding his hands up the backs of her thighs until they reached the fleshy cheeks of her buttocks, which he caressed and kneaded before seating her on the disabled handrail so he could completely remove her under things.

Then Mike sat on the toilet seat and that placed him perfectly between her knees and he was about to sip from her furry cup when she pushed back his head.

“Not now” she said taking the initiative again this time by climbing on to his lap.

She kissed him hard on the mouth as she impaled her hot cunny on his cock, her hot breath filling his mouth as she slid down on him.

Mike instantly set about getting to her tits, he unzipped the back of her dress, and she allowed it to fall away, and she slipped her arms free, and she was equally obliging after he unhooked her bra, which he discarded, and his reward was cupping her lovely breasts.

Eva by that time had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck and was going about her task with relish, her mouth was now by his ear, and she was moaning hoarsely.

All he could do at that point was to grasp at her buttocks and hang on for dear life as she pumped up and down, faster and faster, on his shaft. 

“Oh Mike” Eva whimpered as she moved towards the abyss and Mike moved his hands up to her hips to control the rhythm.

She then gripped the support rail behind his head and through gritted teeth her moans grew louder and louder and louder.

“Ohhhh god” she screamed, and throwing back her head she pumped on him again and he came in her.

Again, she pumped and again, milking him of every drop.

“Ahhh” Eva exclaimed as she wrapped herself around his neck again and kissed him.

They stayed like that for a minute or so then she was on the move.

“That was so dirty,” she said as she was climbing off of him.

However, she had all but released his cock from its syrupy tomb with his helmet barely encased between her sticky lips when she slid back down him again.

“So dirty” she sighed and repeated this joyful exercise three more times, each one accompanied by a wistful sigh, before she finally released his cock.

“You like dirty?” he asked as she picked up her bra.

“Very much” she replied as she watched him put his sticky shaft away.

“Good, then you won’t need those” he said and snatched the knickers from her hands and stuffed them in his jacket pocket, then he made her give him her bra and tights.

Mike zipped up her dress and said.

“Let’s go and dance”.

“But I have no underthing’s on” she protested.

“I know”

 

They were on the dance floor, and she whispered in his ear.

“I can feel you running down my thighs”.

“Do you like it?”

“I really do, it’s so dirty and sexy” she replied.

“So, you’re not going to avoid me again, are you?” he asked.

“No, never again” she promised.

 

They danced another two dances and then suddenly she panicked.

“What about my undies?”

“Oh yes you can have them now” he said and plunged his hand into his jacket pocket.

“No, no” she retorted with alarm “I can’t walk around the Hotel carrying my under things”.

“Ok” he said and stuffed them back in his pocket.

 

“But what am I to do? I’m commando” she emphasized.

“I know its sexy, isn’t it?”

“That’s not the point” she said.

“Only you and I know that your hairy chuff is unconfined” Mike said.

“I’ll take your knickers home with me, and you can collect them from me tomorrow”.

“If I come to your house tomorrow, Will we…?” she began.

“All day” he replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment