Thursday 7 December 2023

Choice Tales from the Vale – (569) Christmas Whiskers

 

James Pugh and Caitlin McCutcheon dated for two years and then after a silly argument in the summer they broke up.

Over the six months that followed he still heard updates about her from time to time as she was his sister Lyn’s best friend.

One bit of news he heard from Lyn was that they were going on a spa weekend where one of the items on the menu was waxing and that made him sad, because she was always beautifully hairy.

One night when he was drunk, he let it slip to Lyn and she laughed, but two days later, a week before Christmas, Caitlin knocked on his door.

He invited her in, and they sat drinking wine in an awkward silence interspersed with forced snippets of conversation as neither of them would address the elephant in the room so when she had finished her drink she got up and walked towards the door and he followed but she

paused in the doorway.

“Before I go, I have a confession to make” she said. “Lyn told me about the waxing thing”.

“She shouldn’t have” he said crossly.

“I’m glad she did” Caitlin said, “That’s why I’m here”.

“Why do you care?”

“I care about what you think about me” she said, and her voice cracked, “I don’t want you thinking bad of me”.

“I don’t” he said and pulled her back into the room and put his arms around her.

“I only had my legs waxed”. She said quietly.

“Really?”

“Really” she confirmed.

“And you’re sure you didn’t wax anything else?”

“Well, there’s one certain way to find out” she said and undid her jeans.

“I don’t mind if I do” he said and slipped his hand into her knickers.

“Beautiful” he said as his hand examined her lush hairy bush.

“There was no way I was going to wax my crack; I know how much you love my hairy minge” Caitlin confirmed.

“I do love it” he confessed.

“And I haven’t trimmed a single whisker since you last touched it”.

“I really love it” he said.

“I’ve missed you touching it” she said, “and you were the last one to touch it, no one else has been in my knickers”.

“Then I suggest you get in my bedroom quick, so I can bury my face in it” James said.

“Thank God” she said, “I’ve miss you noshing me as well”.

“You do realise though that if you stay, you’re not going to get any sleep tonight” he pointed out.

“That’s what I was hoping for” she said and removed her jeans and knickers in the lounge, so he could have a good look at the prize before she skipped giggling towards the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment