Wednesday 2 August 2017

Something For a Gentleman’s Discerning Palate # 6

THE GAME OF LUST

Tongue and fingers
Toy with your treasures
Erotic play things
Enhance our pleasures
A base carnal urge
That primitive must
Satisfies desire
Of our guiltless lust

DANCE FOR ME THAT DANCE

Dance for me that dance
The one of ancient rhythm
Dance it to my whim
Like a primordial organism

Dance for me that dance
Laid back like the limbo
Hips grinding and gyrating
With your legs akimbo

Dance for me that dance
Dance it like a beast
Feel the animal rhythm
Feel the sensual beat

Sing for me that song
The one of ancient language
Guttural and savage
Like a beast in a cage

Dance for me that dance
Dance it to my rhythm
And as the music ends
Sing to me your orgasm

GODDESS SEDUCTION

The first embrace
Of my seduction,
And the gentle passion
Of her kiss,
Quickened my pulse,
Electrified me.
Her unbuttoning my blouse
Met with compliance
And her hands,
As if gloved in velvet
Slid across my silken skin
Mapping my contours
Every sweep and curve of me
I felt her velvet touch
On my breasts
Teasing me, pleasing me
Tingling traversed my spine
Then warm breath, soft lips
On my proud pink tips
Before the moist heat
Of her warm honey mouth
Enveloped me
My mind was in a whirl
As this sensuous girl
Made love to me
An unknown sensuality
I never knew such a feeling
Erotic, toe curling
Getting me hot, getting me wet
I submitted to her
In guiltless acquiescence
As she undressed me.
Her lips began their journey
Kissing their way, to where?
Her mouth soft and tender
Traced in kisses
Around my ribcage
Oh my god, to there
Will she kiss me there?
My body shivered, quivered.
My skin tingled
As I felt her breath
On the soft down of my belly
Should I let her?
Should I let her kiss me there?
I squirmed beneath her
My head swimming
My body burned for her,
Ached and yearned for her
I felt her breathe against my fur
Her cheek lay against my thigh
I yielded to the goddess
Opened like a portal
Delivered myself to her
In all my vulnerability
And she delivered ecstasy

I SPIED A CHRISTIAN MAID

From my pew
Where I stood and prayed
My eyes were fixed
On a Christian maid

Is it inappropriate?
My lecherous behaviour
When in church
Worshipping the saviour

I studied every inch
Right down to the floor
Instead of hymn numbers
Vital statistics I saw

A glimpse of lace
A bra strap showing
My eyes consumed her
Without her knowing

The tightness of her jeans
Her shape within
I missed the sermon
Doubtless about sin

A sight to feast my eyes
Which affected me so
That I had a quiver in my voice
And a tingle down below

Oh lord forgive me
For being such a sinner
But you must admit
She really is a stunner

THEIR FIRST TIME

Safe in the darkness
Modesty abates,
Inhibitions melt away,
Mouths engage
Tongues employ,
Eager hands explore
In clumsy groping
Of eager young flesh.
Clinging together,
Writhing in unison,
Moaning, panting, gasping
The language of lust
Fluently uttered,
Peaking to imminent crescendo
With uncontrollable desire,
The throb and ache of want,
For final urgent coupling
In their gluttonous consumption
To attain satisfaction

SUBLIME MOMENT

Living sculpture
Entwined in embrace
Sublime ecstasy
Etched within each face

DREAM LOVER?

Was our secret love as special as it seems
Or were our liaisons only in my dreams
Am I remembering those nights clearly
When your heart beat only for me
And we satisfied all of our passions
In all their varied forms and fashions
Could it be our exertions were a fallacy?
Our sexual gymnastics just a fantasy
Were those sensual hours spent with you?
Or just an imagined lovers rendezvous

PERSONAL SERVICE

Satisfyingly slutty
Down on her knees,
Dressed in black silk
Eager to please
Tempting and toying
The teasing bitch
Bringing me to the point
When I twitch
Then as her efforts
On me increase
I explode it that
Sweet moment of release

INSIDE THE SILK

Cool silk against my hand
Soft skin beneath my palm
Fingers searching, exploring
Seeking out the source
Of sensual oils
She had secretly secreted
Finger tips touch waiting lips
Then enter to sweet labial bliss
And with deft manipulation
Of centres of erotic pleasure
I feel her body tremor
And but a heartbeat beyond
That primeval shudder
In hurried lack of ceremony
She bid me quickly enter

KISS

I meet her gaze I help her stand
I hold my breath and kiss her hand
I see her blush her cheeks red now
I smell her hair and kiss her brow
It brings me joy to hear her speak
I take her hand and kiss her cheek
I feel her skin neath my finger tips
I hold her face and kiss her lips
Our loves true passions now begin
I caress her form and kiss her skin
Our passions flow like summer rain
Our loves fulfilled as we kiss again
In the afterglow in fond embrace
We speak of love and I kiss her face

No comments:

Post a Comment