Tuesday 8 August 2017

Something For a Gentleman’s Discerning Palate # 10

ISLE OF LOVE

The scent of jasmine and honeysuckle was
Everywhere, drifting on the afternoon breeze
Filling my nostrils and catching in my dry throat
The ice in my drink chinked out a melody and
Beckoned me, my companion sat on the veranda
She turned her head to me as I approached
I leant down and kissed the nape of her neck
The downy hairs stood up and I kissed again
She met my gaze and smiled coyly then looked down
At her lap, so my eyes wandered to the
Gaping fabric of her silk dress and the soft
Roundness of her within. I watched as
Her nipples aroused either by the cooling
Air or at the knowledge of my gaze, no matter
I felt no shame at the beholding of her
She looked up at me with beguiling eyes
Her eyes said our drinks could wait awhile
I took her hand and returned her smile

IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

Her eyes of velvet hazel brown
Looked at me and then look down
Her nose twitched and she bit her lip
Then she composed herself and took a sip
She fought to suppress it for a while
Then her full lips broke into a smile
I stared at the curvaciousness in her gown
Then her brow furrowed into a frown
Under my gaze her lashes fluttered nervously
her eyebrows raised disapprovingly
as I looked at her figure shamelessly
Picturing her body naked before me
The skin of her cheeks flushed deep red
Then proudly she held up her head
She flicks the brunette strands of hair
Off her face as I stand and stare
I love the beautiful things in life
So what’s wrong with ogling my own wife

ROSES ARE RED

Rose’s are red
Violet’s are blue
Daisy’s are white
Lily’s are too

Poppy’s are red
Iris’s are blue
Panzy’s are varied
Petunia’s are too

Ruby’s are red
Saphire’s are blue
Pearls are white
Jazmin’s are too

Marigold’s are orange
Hyacinth’s are blue
Holly’s are scratchy
Heather’s are too

May’s are white
Fern’s are green
Ivy’s are variegated
And very often seen

Busy Lizzie’s
Colours are many
And Honeysuckle
Doesn’t wear any

PICCADILLY PHILLY

We stood on a busy London street
One bright warm summer day
When a girl in a skimpy top
And very short skirt came our way

The girl was walking towards us
And she caused every head to turn
Men and women, young and old
Mens jaws dropped and women looked stern

She was quite an attractive girl
Not a stunner or a movie star
But not worthy of all the attention
She was just a little above par

The reason soon became apparent
As we noticed when she passed
Her skirt hem was tucked in the waste band
And she was completely bare arsed

WHAT DOES IT TAKE (rewrite)

Does it take the fuller figure?
To help you pull your trigger
Must they be pierced or tattooed
To make you come unglued
Or is it those who kiss and tell
You require to ring your bell
Does it take a vicars daughter
To help you start your motor
Or does it take a total bitch
To really flick your switch
Must they be chaste as a nun?
To help you shoot your gun
Perhaps its nurses on the ward
That actually pulls your cord
Or must they wear military attire?
To really light your fire
Is it lamb that’s really mutton?
You need to push your button
Should hips be slim and narrow?
To help you tip your barrow
Must they wear the briefest thong?
To make you bang your gong
Or does it take a large round bum?
To really bang your drum
Ought they dress in something tight?
To really light your light
Should they wear Mink or Stoat?
To help you float your boat
Must they act all prim and proper?
To help to pull your stopper
Ought they treat you with disdain?
To really yank your chain
Must they wiggle when they walk?
To make you pop your cork
Should their hair be long and flowing?
To get your whistle blowing
The truth is, unless I miss my guess
They need only answer yes

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

Suzy the fluesy is fun in the Jacuzzi
Jude the prude is really rather rude
Tarty Marti is a must at a party
And silly Lily is a very frisky philly

Slender Brenda is really very tender
Whacky Jackie likes to smoke her backy
Crazy Daisy is perhaps a little lazy
And trendy Wendy is extremely bendy

Plain Jane is certainly not mundane
Immoral Coral has a tendency to quarrel
Handy Candy is often rather randy
And mean Jean is frankly just obscene

Steady Teddy is almost always ready
Bobbin Robin can get me throbbin
Shirty Gurty so easily gets flirty
But it’s rosy Rosie with whom I get cosy

SHE WAS ALL TITS AND DIMPLES

All tits and dimples in a Short skirt
Braless and bubbly and ready to flirt
I first noticed her as I was playing pool
With her legs crossed to make men drool
Looks can be deceptive I would agree
But she looked like a working girl to me
Everything on display in the window
I put down the pool cue and said hello
There was no doubt at all she was “easy”
And I knew she was offering it to me
She wasn’t wearing much to undress
But I’d seen enough to want to see the rest
However would I have to pay to see?
Or would I be getting it for free

MELISA WITH THE GAPING BLOUSE

Melisa with the gaping blouse
With fabric formed tight
Around her unfettered breasts
Her aroused nipples
Standing proud
Like sentinels
She walked slowly toward me
Breasts bouncing
Sensuously with every step
Rising and falling
Attracting every eye

Melisa with the gaping blouse
Was closer to me now
The crisp white cotton
Of her blouse disappeared
Into the waistband of her skirt
A tight grey skirt
As she walked closer
I could hear the rustle of her clothes
Her blouse
Her skirt
Her stockings
I hoped they were stockings

Melisa with the gaping blouse
Flicked her eyes
In my direction
Holding my gaze
For only a moment
In a knowing glance
As good as a promise
Then walked past me
I turned to see her
Walking slowly away
Her stilettos clicking
Her hips swinging
To and fro
And her Buttocks
Forming and reforming
With every step

Melisa with the gaping blouse
Beat out a sexual rhythm
A sensual rhythm
A primeval rhythm
Making my pulse race
And my loins ache
And I followed her
Matching her rhythm
My temples throbbed
As blood rushed elsewhere
In a perfect rhythm
Engorging me
As she reached her door
She turned to me smiling
And proffered her hand
Gratefully I took it
Then she led me to paradise

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY

My sister in law Mary though twenty three
Suffered from a kind of delinquency
She always caused her poor Mum a fuss
And then she had to come to live with us
For weeks she made our life a hell
And managed to scare the cat as well
Then one night when my wife was out
Mary suddenly began to scream and shout
The things she said were quite obscene
And I told her how unpleasant she was being
Finally my patience with her was finished
And I decided that she must be punished
I grabbed her and bent her across my knee
And smacked her arse one, two, three,
She laughed and said “that didn’t hurt”
So I held her tight and pulled up her skirt
I held her tight bent across my knee
And smacked her arse one, two, three,
“My Mum’s smacks were harder than yours”
So I held her tight and pulled down her drawers
I held her still bent across my knee
And smacked her bare arse one, two, three,
She said nothing and just murmured a sigh
Mary was enjoying this as much as I
I told her what a naughty girl she had been
And she was the naughtiest girl I’d ever seen
And held her gently bent across my knee
And smacked her bare arse one, two, three,
She squirmed and wriggled on my knee
Feeling my hard cock against her belly
I looked down at her round full cheeks
Round and white now with red streaks
Red where I had spanked her bare flesh
Where I would gladly spank Mary afresh
I gently caressed her round full cheeks
My fingers stroking the vivid red streaks
And I watched her laying across me there
As my hands traced the fullness of her
From her cheeks to the top of her thigh
Then she squirmed and let out another sigh
I had decided what I was going to do
And I knew that she wanted me to
As my fingers explored her inner thigh
She tensed and let out an involuntary cry
I felt her course hairs on my finger tips
Then left her lush bush to find her lips
My fingers parted her labia and she moaned
My forefinger entered and she groaned
I explored her creamy wetness eagerly
And worked at her hot pussy rhythmically
Each stroke brought another moan from her
And rubbing her clit brought yet another
Faster and faster and I felt her body spasm
As I brought her quickly to an orgasm
She purred like a cat as she lay across my lap
Then my cock twitched and gave her belly a tap
She climbed off my lap without looking at me
And bent over the coffee table invitingly
I looked at her pussy inviting me to enter
I got out my cock and knelt down behind her
My hands slid from her buttocks up to her hips
And my swollen throbbing cock parted her lips
Mary was wet and warm and welcomed me in
And she moaned loudly as I broke her hymen
I thrust deep into her still holding her hips
Then as I got going I fondled her tits
Soon her body shuddered in her orgasm
And she moaned as she felt my cock spasm
When I withdrew from her tight pussy
She sighed then turned to look at me
She pulled herself up then turned round
And sat on the table and looked at the ground
I stood up before her with a semi erection
And pulled her head toward its direction
Her mouth enveloped my cock readily
And she went about my shaft eagerly
With the rhythm building to a crescendo
I was getting close to shooting my load
Before I came in her mouth I withdrew
She would suck me dry another day I knew
I stepped back and told her to undress
She did so effortlessly and with finesse
When she stood before me with all to see
I let go of my cock and made her undress me
When we were both naked we caressed
And for the very first time we kissed
Then employing the coffee table again
I lay her on her back to mount a new campaign
I fingered her Minge a little to lubricate
Then knelt at the tables end to penetrate
She eagerly accepted my cock once more
As I thrust into the cunt of my sister in law
I squeezed her arse and fondled her breasts
And I humped and pumped her on her nest
Then her body shuddered in her orgasm
And she moaned as she felt my cock spasm
I drew out my shaft from its wet sheath
And stood to look down at her body beneath
From her full breasts to her triangle of sable
And thought I never liked that coffee table
I would never view it in quite the same way
After what I did to Mary on it that day
After I had spanked her and wanked her
And had debagged her and shagged her
Before I had her undressed and caressed her
Where I was sucked by her before I fucked her
My sister in law Mary though twenty three
No longer suffers from a kind of delinquency
However her behavior leaves me unimpressed
And I still tell her that she is the naughtiest
And that she only has her self to thank
So she pulls down her knickers to get a spank

ARE YOU WEARING STOCKINGS?

It was in a seedy club
Where I spied her in the gloom
And I knew I wanted her
As our eyes met across the room

Are you wearing stockings?
Is the answer no or yes
Your buttocks say oh
And your hips say guess

I liked what I saw before me
It was lust at first sight
We didn’t speak as she took my hand
And led me out into the night

We painted the town red
Then after a night of carousel
She took me to her apartment
To quell her burning arousal

It was a mutual wanting
A primeval burning passion
A need for physicality
A time to enjoy each sensation

There was a moment’s hesitation
As we stood face to face
Then primitive and animal
We touched in coarse embrace

I fingered her through the silk
Until she moaned her sighs
Then I pulled her pants down
Her long stocking-ed thighs

My hand returned to her lips
And I probed her creamy-ness
Rhythmically stroking her
Until I brought her to the abyss

Kneeling before her writhing form
My mouth set off on a quest
To kiss my way along her leg
To taste the her tangy-ness

I reach her stocking top
And the softness of her thighs
My cheek against her skin
As I sought out the dewy prize
I tasted her until she shuddered
And let out a stifled shout
Then she unzipped me quickly
And tugged me roughly out

She kissed me with urgency
And could taste herself on my lips
While her hand tugged on me
I pulled her skirt above her hips

But then she was on her knees
And her mouth was all about me
As she sucked on my shaft
Sucking me to the point of ecstasy

I was beginning to lose control
Would she drink her fill of me?
Would she wear my necklace?
Or would her loins envelope me

The answer quickly came
As she pulled me to the floor
Where she rode me like a dervish
Until I could give her no more

And then we lay entwined
On the floor of her apartment
Enjoying the afterglow
With our passions well spent

No comments:

Post a Comment