Tuesday 22 August 2017

Something For a Gentleman’s Discerning Palate # 22

LET ME DINE ON IMMORAL-FLESH

Let me dine on immoral-flesh
So readily on display
Let me sup on the promiscuous
Who will let me have my way
Let me exorcise my desires
On the willing assets of the age
Let me use them and abuse them
While they brazenly assuage
Let me chose from the buffet
One who will eagerly delight
It takes very little effort
If you do the thing right
Just start at Weatherspoons
On almost any given night

AT THE NUPTIAL ALTAR

A girl in virgin white
An intangible essence
A trembling creature
Wantonly pure
At the nuptial altar
Bearing passions blush
Blooming on her cheeks
Belying her innocence
Her thoughts portraying
Through lustful overtones
The girls growing want
Then without regret
A kiss preludes
Innocent stripped away.
And a woman remains

THE LOVE THAT DARE NOT SPEAK ITS NAME

The love that dare not
Speak its name
For fear of bringing
Upon them, shame

Denial of their love
Would be a cruel betrayal
For inside they knew
It was perpetual

Try as the families might
It would not be swept
Beneath a convenient carpet
Their bond was kept

And when they were safe
Behind a closed door
Their love was expressed
As true lovers adore

TALES OF TOPOGRAPHIC NOTIONS

Strong hands explore
The pure silk landscape
In gentle topography
Tracing her features
Beneath his fingers
Mapping her contours
Her sensual curvature
The undulating terrain
Soft mounds contrasted
By prominent peaks
Then across the flatness
Of the tremulous plain
Thru sparse coarse undergrowth
To the hot moist valley beyond
Strong hands explore
And as fingers probe
The pure silk landscape
Reforms beneath his touch

SCENT OF A WOMAN

An exotic fragrance filled the air
A heady perfume so divine
A scent that made me giddy
Like being intoxicated on wine
It was the girl with the dazzling smile
And almost luminous eyes
When she spoke each sentence
Was like a string of sultry sighs
Each sweet honey coated word
Delivered from her luscious lips
What import may have been
The honey sound did eclipse
I was mesmerised by her
For how long I could not say
But it is to my satisfaction
That she chose not go away

USED AND ABUSED

You sought me out
And overwhelmed me
Your directness was disarming
You were seductive and charming
But the want of you made me ache
And soon you took me to bed
Made me sweat and made me shake
As you soothed my ache
You made me whimper and moan
And grunt and groan
You used me and abused me
Until I begged for rest
You exhausted me
Till I could scarcely go on
And when I had no more to give
You wrung me out like a wet rag
And cast me aside
Then as quickly as you came into my life
You were gone from it
And I slept the clock around

LUST CONQUERS ALL

I love it when mouth meets mouth
And tongue engages tongue
Then the moment tender embrace
Gives way to urgent caress
When hands fumble their way
Into uncooperative clothing
In their wanton eagerness
To reach the yielding flesh beneath
Where fingers probe and hands grope
And passions flame ignites
I love to hear her rasp and gasp
And feel her nails dig into my flesh
To hear that stifled scream
And watch as she bites her lip
As climax carries her away
I love the feeling of closeness
As she lies in my arms
Basking in passions afterglow
Silent in our smug satisfaction
I feel her tender lips kiss my chest
And hear her contented sigh
I would like to know her name
But she is just another conquest

SNOW WHITE AND THE EIGHT DWARFS

Snow Whites wicked step mother
Was the Queen and a bit of a vamp
And often known to use her allure
On the men at the soldiers camp

She was jealous of Snow White
With her youth and innocent beauty
Feeling she might distract
The soldiers from doing their duty

So she had the woodsman take her
To the great forest and with his axe
The Queen had instructed him
To give her several whacks

But he could not kill the beautiful girl
So he told her to run and hide
And never return to the castle
It was in the forest she must abide

So she ran deep into the woods
And just as she was feeling tired
She came upon a little cottage
Which she very much admired

So she knocked on the little door
And a pompous dwarf opened it
“I’m looking for somewhere to stay
Could I stay with you for a bit?”

Prof said, she could stay for one night
Providing she helped with the chores
But she could stay for as long as she liked
In exchange for her sexual favours

Snow White thought for a moment
About the Profs indecent proposal
She decided that it suited her very well
As she did like a little cock after all

So they all had a go on Snow White
Prof was first then Blusher and Misery
They woke up Narcolepsy for his turn
Then Allergy, Cheerful and Divvy

She was a little disappointed with the sex
Not coming always made her grumpy
But then the eighth dwarf turned up
And this ones name was stumpy

NEVER JUDGE A BOOK

There is much more to a woman
Than what she can put on show
There is more in the emporium
Than there is in the shop window

Like an expensive Champagne
That a Lambrusco will out fizzle
A woman displaying all her assets
Is invariably all sausage and no sizzle

It’s the homely types that most excite
Hiding their figure neath frumpy dress
Shy and modest to the outside world
It’s the quiet ones who most impress

Beneath sober dress they burn hottest
Much hotter than the most brazen vamp
And when you get them alone they turn
From prim librarian into wanton tramp

WHY DO THEY CALL YOU PRUDISH JUDITH?

Hey Jude
I thought you were a prude
Hey Judith
I heard them call you prudish
Are you shy?
Is that the real reason why?
Hey Judith
Is that why they call you prudish?
But damn
When you’ve had a babycham
Wow Jude
You are no goody two shoes
In fact Jude
You are really rather crude
No prude
That I am forced to conclude
Jude I think
That is why you have a drink
As a cure
From being modest and demure
And Jude
When you’re in the mood
To be lewd
You are exceptionally rude
With no prudity
In the manner of your nudity
So Jude
I am forced to conclude
That Judith
Your prudishness is a myth

DOWN BENEATH HER DOWN

Down beneath her down
Drawn by passions scent
Of receptive loins
I sourced the open petals
Of her melliferous flower
And for my oscular stimulation
Of the moist blossom
I was rewarded
With sapourus delights
Until my esurience was satisfied

SUNDAY SERVICE

Her dark eyes, sultry and steamy
Flashed a sideward’s glance
From beneath the black lace of her Mantilla
He gave her a browse
A more appraising look altogether
Her eyes flashed up again
A lingering languid glance
Which spoke of her muliebrity
Not the putative girl
They were now the cynosure
Of each others eyes
No words were spoken
Everything was intuit
With amative study
And libidinous perusal
She his object of pulchritude
He her beloved inamorato
Then they had to separate
And the spell was broken
Until next Sundays reunion

SAPPHO’S FIRST KISS

When first sweet Sappho
Kissed me, I was shocked
The secret of my sexuality
Was finally unlocked

Sex had always left me cold
With no heat or fire
Now with Sappho’s kiss
I felt the burning desire

This was the first time
I’d felt this way
It never occurred to me
That I might be gay

Her hands fondled me
Inside my open shirt
Then she kissed my breasts
And her hand was up my skirt

My head was swimming
As my nipples felt her lips
Then she pulled my pants down
Over my trembling hips

While she sucked my nipples
And kissed my breasts
I felt the ecstasy
Of Sappho’s pudendal caress

No comments:

Post a Comment