Sunday 6 August 2017

Something For a Gentleman’s Discerning Palate # 8

RED HOT

The first thing I noticed
Was the sun on her red hair
Turning it to blazing fire
As it tumbled
Onto the white flesh of her shoulders
The pastel shades
Of her meagre top
Struggled to contain the vibrancy of her breasts
And her naked midriff tantalized
The waistband of her skirt sat on her hips
While the white cotton below
Encased her rolling buttocks and strong thighs
A gust of summer breeze
Lifted her skirt allowing glimpses of her white thighs
Then as she walked
The sunlight behind her illuminated her form
More than hinting at the delights
Contained within the cotton of her skirt
My thoughts then turned
From her flaming red hair
To a burning desire

HEAT

We came together
In a frenzied embrace
Mouths locked, Nostrils flared
Snorting like fighting bulls
Kissing, stroking, groping
Fumbling with buttons and belts
Hooks and eyes
Until we lay in a heap
Disordered in our semi nakedness
I caressed her breasts
Teasing her nipples
First with fingers
Before attending to them orally
I moved my hand across her soft belly
And pulled up her skirt
My mouth alternated between
Her swollen nipples and her eager mouth
My slipped under her skirt
And I reached up
Until I felt the silk of her underwear
I pulled them down to her ankles urgently
Then I moved my hand steadily
Up her long stockined leg
From ankle to calf to her inner thigh
The soft naked flesh above her stocking
Before combing my fingers through
Her luxuriant growth
She turned her attentions once again
To my ear frantically exploring it with her tongue
I cupped her pubic bone in my hand
And rocked it gently
Then I slipped my fingers between her lips
Into the creamy wetness
She moaned gently in my ear
And slid her finger around my swollen shaft
Tugging roughly at me
As I worked her wet flesh
Until her rhythmic moaning Reach crescendo
And she came
Her thighs closed on me
Then she rolled onto her back
For me to mount her
She wanted me so badly
And my balls ached for the want of her
I lay on her and we kissed
And I probed at her wetness
Teasing her lips with my tip
Then in her urgency
with her slender legs wrapped around me
She pulled me in until she enveloped me
Then she gripped me
Vice like with her slim yet powerfull thighs
Preventing my withdrawal
Her mouth was again on my ear
Licking and chewing
Her razor like nails dug into my skin
I arched my back
And entered her deeper
Then her grip on my hips lessoned
I withdrew and thrust into her again
She writhed beneath me moaning
As she tongued my ear
I thrust again
She bit my lobe
Her nails were now in my buttocks
I thrust again and again
Then again faster and faster
We moan loudly in unison
Until I exploded inside her
And she clung to me like a limpet
There we lay in the afterglow of passion
Locked in fond embrace
For a timeless period
Until our passions were again arroused

I LIKE

I like them in the rain
I like them in sunshine
I like them after whisky
I like them after wine
I like them when they ignore me
And I like them when they pine
I like them narrow
I like them wide
I like them from the front
I like them from the side
I like them button nosed
And I like them almond eyed
I like them in the dark
I like them in the light
I like them in the day
I like them in the night
I like them from the left
And I like them from the right
I like them in the winter
I like them in the spring
I like them if they’re dowdy
I like them if they’re bling
I like them if they’re distant
And I like them if they cling
I like them fragrant
I like them farty
I like them demure
I like them tarty
I like them homespun
And I like them at a party
I like them blonde
I like them red
I like them single
I like them wed
I like them common
And I like them well bred
I like them black
I like them brown
I like them in a dress
I like them in a gown
I like them with a smile
And I like them with a frown
I like them straight
I like them round
I like them free
I like them bound
I like them by the inch
And I like them by the pound
I like them small
I like them pert
I like them in shorts
I like them in a skirt
I like them coy
And I like them when they flirt
I like them big
I like them small
I like them short
I like them tall
But I like them willing
Most of all

AFTER THE FUNERAL

At the funeral on the remembrance lawn
Looking at her all in black gave me the horn
This may well be regarded as shocking
But I pictured her wearing only stockings
I offered her my condolences and good wishes
And later after flirting we exchanged kisses
I removed her from her smart black suit
Peeling her like a piece of ripe fruit
Once divested of her widows weeds
My attentions turned to sowing my seeds
Naked but for stockings and suspender belt
I fondled her breasts as before her I knelt
Her nipples stood proud and swollen
No hint of innocence to be stolen
I kissed her from mouth to stocking top
And below her belly I took a pause to stop
Gently I kissed her pale pink haven
Silkily soft to touch and freshly shaven
She opened like a flower before me
And I tasted her sweet nectar eagerly
I explored amidst the petals tenderly
Before i worked at her more rythmically
She moaned in explosive climax loudly
My throbbing organ stood out proudly
She lay before me a tattoo on her hip
And with piercing's in ears, nose and lip
I lay to pierce her flesh with myself too
And on her beat out a passionate tattoo
Then after great mutual consummation
Further pleasures were the expectation
Her eager mouth was so well employed
Rendering oral pleasure well enjoyed
Then came the gift for naughty girls
When she wore my necklace of pearls
With no chance she would lay serenely
She begged for more quite wantonly
Mutual oral satisfaction was one way
And toys and lotions came in to play
Then not tiring of our copulations
She offered herself again for penetration
More times after that I entered her
Until I was only shooting dust and air
Finally she let me sleep but just till dawn
When I awoke to her mouth about my horn

PICTURES OF LILY

Her hair was dirty blonde, shoulder length
Curly like loose ringlets cascading down
Her face was Mediterranean, dark, dusky
Eyes black as the night sky in winter, brows
Thick and dark, nose pert, mouth full and pouty
Her skin smooth as polished wood, her figure
Like a Rodin carving of perfection
Dress this in silk and lace, you have passion
Her soft breasts hidden within delicate lace
Hips, buttocks, femininity similarly
Her legs sheathed in stocking of black silk
Stiletto heels shaping them perfectly
A vision as this is not as it seems
It’s the airbrushed woman of my dreams

WHITE LADY

The soft pale skin of her face was hidden
Beneath the large brim of hew broad straw hat
This cast a dappled shadow across her
Which touched her shoulders, arms and her breasts
The straw hat contained her strawberry curls
While white cotton confined her young breasts
The cotton of her dress hid her figure
It billowed around her, fitting only
Where it touched, her young body a mystery
A vision in white causing men to stare
As a shaft of light burst through the trees
Backlighting her form for us all to see
Everything exposed by the summer light
Set all men’s pulses racing at the sight

DREAM LAKE

The dark lake at midnight reflected back
Her own image, she knew this to be her
Bu why was she at the lake at midnight
Why did she not know how she got there?
And why was she naked one the lake shore
A cool breeze blew off the quiet water
It played gently with her auburn curls
Caressing her velvet skin, arousing her
She felt her nipples erect then shivered
But not from the cold, she felt a passion
Welling up within her, a heat she had
Not felt before and may never feel again
Was everything as it appeared to seem
Or was it in fact just a vivid dream

IN THE CHAIR

I entered the living room from the garden
To a scene which gave me a hard on
My housekeeper’s daughter was there
Sitting in a leather winged back chair
Unaware of my presence by the garden door
Her pants discarded nearby on the floor
One leg draped over the arm of the chair
Happily pleasuring herself without a care
Her eyes closed thinking she was alone
Writhing gently with each successive moan
Between her lips fingers worked eagerly
And her pink flesh responded moistly
I slipped off my swim shorts right there
And began tugging on my organ before her
She opened her eyes and gasped in surprise
Her eyes looking at me pulling on my rise
She continued masturbating with me watching
And I matched the rhythm of her fingering
Then she motioned me to her in the chair
Still tugging on my organ I approached her
With her free hand she grabbed my erection
Taking it in her mouth to my satisfaction
With one hand I braced myself on the chair
While the other one caressed her red hair
Her thighs drew together as she came loudly
Moaning and writhing, still sucking on me
She jumped up and knelt in the chair quickly
Gripping the leather back offering herself to me
I pulled up her short skirt quickly by the hem
Exposing her buttocks then I fondled them
Her Round firm buttocks confronted me
As I knelt down to lick her moist cunny
“I want you in me now” she said in haste
“Don’t worry” I replied, “I just want a taste”
I stood, hands on her cheeks caressing her
Kneading them before penetrating her
Once inside her I pulled at her summer vest
Then my hands played with her breasts
I thrust into her tight pussy again and again
Gripping her tits as I gave her my cane
Then her taught body gave a shudder as she came
Then another and another then I did the same
After withdrawal she was all coy and beguiling
She put on her pants and went away smiling
After one session I looked forward to another
In the mean time I went off to have her mother

POINT OF VIEW

I look at her and in my mind
She is naked
Her great round breasts
Nipples like organ stops
Her lush bush
Then I see her bending
Straight legged
Her lips in full view
I kneel and with my tongue
Part her curtains
Tasting her juice
Then she is on all fours
My cock deep in her
Her buttocks slapping against my belly
My hands cupping her breasts
Then I am back
This is no way to look at my mother in law

GRECIAN YEARNS

It was on a beach on a Grecian island
We met on a warm and balmy night
First we walked together hand in hand
Then soon indulged in carnal delight
I was quickly inside her clothes
She tore at my shorts with eager hands
I pull her knickers off over her feet
Then we were both naked in the sands
I squeezed and sucked at her breasts
As I rummage through her thicket
She chewed and tongued at my ear
As her fingers played along my wicket
I peeked between her private curtains
Drawing them then began to sup
Her body writhed and moaned
As I drank deeply from her velvet cup
She positioned her head beside my root
As I brought her to a rhythmic climax
She played on my organ like a flute
And I took my turn at oral ecstasy
Having concluded our oral conversation
Panting and sweating in the darkness
We began in earnest our fornication
We writhed and moaned and grunted
While I gave her a good rut and tup
And we drank and smoked in the afterglow
Before I thrust again into her furry cup

No comments:

Post a Comment