Tuesday 15 August 2017

Something For a Gentleman’s Discerning Palate # 17

LESS IS MORE

You don’t need to be frumpy
But I don’t want brassy
There’s no need to dress like my aunty
But I’m not looking for flashy
I don’t want to see everything
So don’t put it all on display
You don’t need to be obvious
I have an imagination, ok?
I don’t want to see it all
On display in the window
You don’t need to go in the shop
When everything is on show
You can allude to what you have
Without putting it all on display
But I don’t want to see it all
Save something for a rainy day

BITCHIN’ BABE

Wow as you passed slowly by
You really caught my eye
With your figure so top class
Can I grope and squeeze your arse?
You have a very ample chest
Can I fumble inside your vest?
Are you moist beneath the waist?
Will you let me have a taste?
Oh your hips gyrate and tease
Let me split your whiskers please
Let me leave you in a state of bliss
If not I will gladly settle for a kiss

SERENDIPITY IN ALL ITS SPLENDOUR

She walked towards me
And my eyes were drawn
To her unfettered breasts,
Which danced erotically
Inside her white blouse.
She saw me staring
But my gaze was transfixed
As she passed me
She glanced in my direction
A glance conveying utter disgust
Then she threw her head back
Rather theatrically
And headed for the street door
I turned to watch her leave
Enjoying her buttocks
Doing a very dirty rumba
She stopped at the door
Then gave me another look
Again heavily laced with disgust
Just at that moment
The sun suddenly appeared
From behind a cloud
Which illuminated the girl
Dramatically from behind
This serendipitous event
Rendered her blouse transparent
And her perky breasts
Were revealed in all their splendour
Unaware of her circumstance
She made a questioning head movement
Which seemed to ask
“Have you seen enough?”
I nodded and said allowed
“I have now thank you”

TEMPORARY AFFLICTION

I have a stack of work to do
With deadlines to meet too
So much work I can’t get into
Because I just sit and stare at Sue

Sue is the new temporary
And she’s got me quite contrary
The last temp was very scary
Not to mention rather hairy

But Sue is such a rare beauty
Down to earth not at all snooty
But it’s hard to fulfil my duty
When I think of Sue getting fruity

GLORY OF THE DAWN

Oh to awake at dawn
Awaking with the horn
To sport a morning glory
Was highly satisfactory
A magnificent early riser
With which to surprise her
But alas that was in my youth
And to tell the honest truth
Now my poor dormant muscle
Can barely raise a chuckle

THE CALL OF THE WILD

Not pampered or preened
Nor sculptured or shaped
Not tidied or groomed
Nor shaven or scraped
For neat and manicured
Well, nothing could be fouler
For we like it as nature intended
An untamed hairy growler
No French landing strips
Or Brazilian styled
Just wild and untamed bush
Because we like our beaver wild

DEFLATED

I used to rise at dawn
And marvel at my erection
Such a thing of beauty
So wonderful in its perfection
But those days are behind me
Its flaccid now upon inspection
And to raise it from its flaccidity
I must consume some blue confection
And thus perform a miracle rising
Akin to the resurrection

OPPOSITES ATTRACT # 2

She was gracefully slender
He was over weight so not so
She was something of a wit
He was not known for his bon mot
She was an intelligent beauty
He was not either though
With absolutely nothing in common
What attracted them I don’t know
But caught on the kitchen table
Going at it with Gusto
Were the unlikely couple
Undoubtedly in flagrante delicto

I SAW YOU IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT TODAY

I saw you in a different light today
A dazzling light of femininity
You were not the normal little tomboy
In the cargo pants and baggy “T”

The usual beaten up old trainers
Had been replaced by four inch heals
Which shaped your normally hidden legs
Whose black clad debut certainly appealed

The sheer black of your stocking-ed legs
Disappeared beneath the tailored hem
Of a skirt that fitted hitherto, unknown curves
Accentuating hips, thighs and of course them

Tucked into the tiniest of waistbands
Was a crisp white blouse tailored to fit
Buttoned at the wrist and open at the neck
Three undone buttons so that it gaped a bit

I saw you in a different light today
Where you emerged from tomboy obscurity
Causing heads to turn and eyes to stare
And thoughts were those of impurity

OPPOSITES ATTRACT # 3

What a strange affair
That mismatched pair
A pair of opposites
Caviar and grits
What did they do?
That mismatched two
Who were juxtaposed?
He fucked her, I suppose

No comments:

Post a Comment