Monday 14 August 2017

Something For a Gentleman’s Discerning Palate # 16

LADY LUST

Lady Lust
Doused in heavy musk
Outrageously flirty
Exotic, erotic, earthy and dirty
She didn’t bother with underwear
She knew what she wanted and didn’t care
A woman full of desire
Looking for someone to quench her fire
On that day she chose me
To satisfy her sexually
And each satisfying penetration
Culminated in ecstatic ejaculation
And I made love to lady lust
Til there was nothing left but dust

CONCUPISCENCE # 2

Affected by her Joie de vivre
In a way I couldn’t believe
This amazing tour de force
Set me upon an immoral course
And in libidinous concupiscence
I gained valuable sexual experience

YOUNG LOVERS # 2

Those first encounters
Clumsily fumbling in the dark
Those first breathtaking excitements
Of harmless petting
Never a risk to ones virginity
You only ever came in your pants
And never inside a girl

THE LIBERTINE

The libertine, devotee of the immoral
Master of the sexual conquest
Racks up countless sexual relationships
Because that’s what he does best
A real love them and leave them type
He is only interested in sexual gratification
A libertine just satisfies his appetites
And he doesn’t blame it on a mythical addiction

MY THOUGHTS ARE SINFUL # 4

My thoughts are sinful
I like to think of sin
I like to see you smile
I like to see you grin
But I’d really like to see
With my balls upon your chin

CONCUPISCENCE # 3

Each man doth aspire
With she he doth admire
To ignite loves blazing fire
And then the burning desire
Of the impassioned esquire
Is to quench the maiden’s fire

ROSE TINTED GOGGLES

She walked boldly into the pub
Mutton dressed as lamb
In clothes that didn’t suit her figure
Or her generation
She had too many miles on the clock
From all the journeys round the block
She was a real old spunker
With a bad case of “tits on belly”
Plus she had hairy armpits
And was decidedly smelly
Nonetheless viewed through beer goggles
She would look more attractive
And would doubtless see some action

CONCUPISCENCE # 4

In my fecundity I see you
And all the dirty things you do
Self-abuse and things of that kind
And being rogered from behind
But I don’t feel any shame
Because you don’t even know my name

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

A pulchritudinous creature
Oblivious to the turmoil
Stirred in a young mans chest
Tamed the beast in me
Sublimating me
From my true desires
Quelling the fires
Redirecting my passions
Reemploying my sexual energy
So we partake
Of the socially acceptable
Exercise our creative bent
Until the time is right
That blessed moment
When love supplants lust
And passions flame can burn

No comments:

Post a Comment