Monday 21 August 2017

Something For a Gentleman’s Discerning Palate # 21

KISS OF LIFE

The greatest gift you can bestow,
The most wonderful that I know
Is when you attend to me down below
And instantly make me swell and grow
Performing on me seductively slow
Oh what ecstasy when you blow
Until my sweet culmination apropos
With your divinely erotic fellatio

MY

My skin yearns
For your gentle touch
That silken caress
Of velvet joy

My body yearns
For the warmth
Of your tender embrace
Enveloping me

My heart pleads
For you presence
To be replenished
To be refilled

My lips beg
To be softly kissed
By petal pink mouth
Of honey sweetness

My essence craves
That other entity
Which makes me whole
My soul mate

WANT

I want you every day
In each and everyway
With every breath I take
I want to inhale you
I want to consume you
I want to undress you
Slow and controlled
I want to peel you
Like a piece of fruit
Whose consumption
Is to be anticipated
Each layer more revealing
Exposing the sumptuous flesh
Ripe in its perfection
A sight to be savoured
A delight to be relished
I want to touch you
Feel the warmth of you flesh
Sense it tremble beneath my fingers
Feel the beating of your heart
Beneath your perfect skin
Listen to your breath sounds
Altering with each touch
I want to caress the shape of you
Touch the heat of your passion
Feel your moistness
I want you every day
In each and everyway
With every breath I take
But to you I don’t exist

LOTHARIO

Just let me gaze into your eyes
His words did not disguise
His unsubtle advances
Of flirtatious talk and furtive glances
But I fell victim to his charms
And he held me in his arms
But I held him in mine as well
And then had him under my spell
As I gazed into his eyes
I had the lothario hypnotised

SILK STOCKINGS

Silkily sheer
From dainty ankle
To lily white thigh

Silk stockings
Needing to be touched
Pleasing to the eye

Silk stockings
Cool to the touch
Hot to the eye

Silk delicately soft
Contrasting my ardour
These legs in silky guise

Smooth cool silk
Temptingly tactile
A feast for hand and eye

Silken stockings
Sensual silk road
That leads to paradise

BAD RECEPTION

You sit in reception
A vacuous bimbo
Reading your mag
And thinking of bingo

You read your magazine
Quite empty headed
Smiling at men
Who’d have you bedded

If you could read our minds
What images you’d see
Vividly depicted scenes
Of lust and debauchery

You would be employed
For a very different job
With balls on your chin
And a nob in your gob

The men in the pinstripe
Would have you promoted
If you allowed yourself
To be spit roasted

The delivery driver with
“a package for yer”
Would like to bend you over
The photo copier

Even the women
Of the other persuasion
View you in their fantasies
Being used for perversions

As for myself you would see
Your bountiful naked bod
Breathless and panting
Riding my rod

It’s safer if you remain
A vacuous bimbo
Reading your mag
And thinking of bingo

OH LOOK

Oh look
A glimpse of thigh
As her legs cross
Young girls
Hipster clad
Showing thongs
Fail to titillate
But the young woman
In the lemon dress
Illuminated in the sunlight’s shaft
Excites the senses
A well-endowed Philly
On an adjacent table
Leans forward suddenly
And her breasts
Rearrange themselves
Delightfully
I feel no shame
As I view
A curvaceous beauty
A shapely leg
Or well-sculptured ankle
Pert well formed buttocks
Plump or perky breasts
But nothing tarty or vampish
No bare midriffs
Or obscenely short skirts
Less is more
I feel no shame
For letching
Where’s the sin
In looking
They are god’s creation
Well packaged
Why would he
Give us such delicacies
If he intended us not to look
So where’s the sin
Even if I am the vicar

AS IF I WASN’T THERE

A green eyed goddess
Pretty as a picture
With ringlets of flaming red
Cascading on to her ivory skin
Her peaches and cream complexion
Fresh as an English rose
With skin pale as porcelain
Yet passion blooms upon her cheek
Aglow with an apples blush
And as she approaches
A cloud enveloped me
Like exotically fragranced orchids
Leaving me heady and breathless
Then she just passed me by
As if I wasn’t there
Leaving me wretched in her wake

DREAM GIRL

When you have admired from afar
Idealising that someone
For so very, very long
You envisage all the special moments
You will share together
In the most incredible detail
Such as when you ask her out
And of course when she says yes,
Holding hands on the first date
And of course the first kiss
You rerun those moments in your head over and over
Endowing them with magical properties
That reality could never hope to match
Reality can never equal fantasy

But comes the day when you summon the courage
And you do ask her out
And she does indeed say yes
Though not in the swept off her feet kind of way
That you had imagined
You do indeed hold hands on the first date
But it feels a little awkward
Like this is not quite what she had in mind
And again doesn’t quite live up to your preconception

Then all too soon we are at her door
We chat uncomfortably
Make small talk and laugh nervously
We say goodnight, then again, and again
Then she reached up and pulled my head towards hers
Then slightly hesitant, our lips met for the first time
A tender kiss gentle and languid
I closed my eyes
As the intensity grew
As it became more fervent
Then ardent led to passionate
Then I surrendered to the moment
And lost my self completely in her embrace

As I walked home alone
The taste of her still on my lips
I conceded that I was correct
When I thought reality could never equal fantasy
Because reality was so much better

JOY BRINGER

Seductively on your knees
As you tantalise and tease
Playing rough then tender
As you expertly render
On me your divine Fellatio
Such ecstasy you can bestow
How expertly you perform
Bringing me towards the storm
On the brink you bring me back
Restoring the control I lack
Oh how I thought you demure
Erotic bringer of pleasure
How many times will it be?
How many points of ecstasy
How many times until
You choose to drink your fill

No comments:

Post a Comment