Wednesday 9 August 2017

Something For a Gentleman’s Discerning Palate # 12

GODDESS SEDUCTION

The first embrace
Of my seduction,
And the gentle passion
Of her kiss,
Quickened my pulse,
Electrified me.
Her unbuttoning my blouse
Met with compliance
And her hands,
As if gloved in velvet
Slid across my silken skin
Mapping my contours
Every sweep and curve of me
I felt her velvet touch
On my breasts
Teasing me, pleasing me
Tingling traversed my spine
Then warm breath, soft lips
On my proud pink tips
Before the moist heat
Of her warm honey mouth
Enveloped me
My mind was in a whirl
As this sensuous girl
Made love to me
An unknown sensuality
I never knew such a feeling
Erotic, toe curling
Getting me hot, getting me wet
I submitted to her
In guiltless acquiescence
As she undressed me.
Her lips began their journey
Kissing their way, to where?
Her mouth soft and tender
Traced in kisses
Around my ribcage
Oh my god, to there
Will she kiss me there?
My body shivered, quivered.
My skin tingled
As I felt her breath
On the soft down of my belly
Should I let her?
Should I let her kiss me there?
I squirmed beneath her
My head swimming
My body burned for her,
Ached and yearned for her
I felt her breathe against my fur
Her cheek lay against my thigh
I yielded to the goddess
Opened like a portal
Delivered myself to her
In all my vulnerability
And she delivered ecstasy

DANCE FOR ME THAT DANCE

Dance for me that dance
The one of ancient rhythm
Dance it to my whim
Like a primordial organism

Dance for me that dance
Laid back like the limbo
Hips grinding and gyrating
With your legs akimbo

Dance for me that dance
Dance it like a beast
Feel the animal rhythm
Feel the sensual beat

Sing for me that song
The one of ancient language
Guttural and savage
Like a beast in a cage

Dance for me that dance
Dance it to my rhythm
And as the music ends
Sing to me your orgasm

IF YOU ONLY KNEW

Twenty one today, the birthday girl
Blushing beauty beneath soft curls
You are the most beautiful creature
With such a delightful nature
You smile and it lights up your face
And I look at your breasts to my disgrace
You would not smile at me so sweetly
If you knew I wanted you completely
Oh beautiful creature demurely dressed
How I yearn for you to divest
If you could read my lustful mind
Such filthy thoughts there you would find
Is your nature as innocent as it seems
Or are you as dirty as in my dreams
If you knew of the one I dreamed last night
Of how you succumbed without a fight
I kissed and caressed the breast I cupped
And of your sweet nectar I greedily supped
Then like beasts we met in congress
But it was only a dream I must confess
Oh pretty thing with sumptuous figure
Let me consume you in my vigour
Oh pretty young lady, half my age
Release my passion from its cage

TWENTY SOMETHING SWEET YOUNG THING

Twenty something
Sweet young thing
You smile at me each day
“Hello” or “Hi” you might say
The carriage rattles along
Rushing us towards the throng
The train wheels sing a song
And I picture you in a thong
You look up from you book
And give me a quizzical look
Can you read my thoughts?
I’d better think about sports
No, no that doesn’t help at all
Now you’re playing beach volley ball
Twenty something
Sweet young thing
Looking at me quizzically
This is the affect you have on me
Better not read my mind?
You don’t know what you’ll find
In my head I often caress
The soft curves of your tender flesh
As I divest you of your attire
And satisfy my every carnal desire
A smile replaces your quizzical look
Before your eyes return to your book
I must not have these thoughts again
When we are together on the train
Twenty something
Sweet young thing

SILK STOCKINGS

Silkily sheer
From dainty ankle
To lily white thigh

Silk stockings
Needing to be touched
Pleasing to the eye

Silk stockings
Cool to the touch
Hot to the eye

Silk delicately soft
Contrasting my ardour
These legs in silky guise

Smooth cool silk
Temptingly tactile
A feast for hand and eye

Silken stockings
Sensual silk road
That leads to paradise

BAD RECEPTION

You sit in reception
A vacuous bimbo
Reading your mag
And thinking of bingo

You read your magazine
Quite empty headed
Smiling at men
Who’d have you bedded

If you could read our minds
What images you’d see
Vividly depicted scenes
Of lust and debauchery

You would be employed
For a very different job
With balls on your chin
And a nob in your gob

The men in the pinstripe
Would have you promoted
If you allowed yourself
To be spit roasted

The delivery driver with
“a package for yer”
Would like to bend you over
The photo copier

Even the women
Of the other persuasion
View you in their fantasies
Being used for perversions

As for myself you would see
Your bountiful naked bod
Breathless and panting
Riding my rod

It’s safer if you remain
A vacuous bimbo
Reading your mag
And thinking of bingo

This poem was inspired by a particularly unhelpful, vacuous and obnoxious receptionist in Sheffield whose complete disinterest in anything but her magazine led me to compose this ode, fuelled merely by spite and malice.
I would like to apologize in advance to the large body of very efficient, helpful and largely sexually unattractive receptionists up and down the country.

LOTHARIO

Just let me gaze into your eyes
His words did not disguise
His unsubtle advances
Of flirtatious talk and furtive glances
But I fell victim to his charms
And he held me in his arms
But I held him in mine as well
And then had him under my spell
As I gazed into his eyes
I had the lothario hypnotised

KISS OF LIFE

The greatest gift you can bestow,
The most wonderful that I know
Is when you attend to me down below
And instantly make me swell and grow
Performing on me seductively slow
Oh what ecstasy when you blow
Until my sweet culmination apropos
With your divinely erotic fellatio

JOY BRINGER

Seductively on your knees
As you tantalise and tease
Playing rough then tender
As you expertly render
On me your divine Fellatio
Such ecstasy you can bestow
How expertly you perform
Bringing me towards the storm
On the brink you bring me back
Restoring the control I lack
Oh how I thought you demure
Erotic bringer of pleasure
How many times will it be?
How many points of ecstasy
How many times until
You choose to drink your fill

TALES OF TOPOGRAPHIC NOTIONS

Strong hands explore
The pure silk landscape
In gentle topography
Tracing her features
Beneath his fingers
Mapping her contours
Her sensual curvature
The undulating terrain
Soft mounds contrasted
By prominent peaks
Then across the flatness
Of the tremulous plain
Thru sparse coarse undergrowth
To the hot moist valley beyond
Strong hands explore
And as fingers probe
The pure silk landscape
Reforms beneath his touch

No comments:

Post a Comment