Friday 10 June 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (258) Guilty Secret

 

As Mike Guglielmi crossed the high street in Shallowfield he caught sight of Francesca Patrington sitting alone at one of the tables outside Addison Café.

He also noticed she was wearing the same summer outfit she had on when they made love in the Dancingdean woods up by Cooper’s Folly, and the thought of that day caused a stirring in his pants.

He guessed she was probably enjoying a coffee while waiting for a friend.

He quickened his stride and as luck would have it, or so he thought, he caught her eye and he gave her a wave, but instead of waving back she gathered up her things and hurried away.

“Very odd” he thought

 

He had lunch alone at the pub and enjoyed a couple of leisurely pints while he read the paper and subsequently it was midafternoon when he stepped back out into the sun, and as he did so he spotted Francesca again this time in the pub carpark, so he approached her on her blindside so she couldn’t run off again and when Mike was a few feet away he said

“I think you’ve been avoiding me”

Francesca jumped and immediately became flustered

“No, no not at all” she corrected him

“I think you have,” he repeated “why?”

Francesca didn’t say anything for about a minute

“Please tell me Frankie” he entreated

“Because I feel guilty,” She snapped

“You don’t need to feel guilty Frankie, I seduced you remember, it wasn’t you’re choice”

“You don’t understand” She said “I don’t feel guilty because it happened”

“Then why?” Mike asked but she didn’t respond

“Francesca?”

“Because I liked it” she barked

“I liked it because it was so dirty, I liked it because it was so exciting”

Francesca paused and then continued

“And because I came like I never came before”

Then she hurried away towards her car, but stopped and turned after a few paces and said

“But most of all I feel guilty because I want to do it again”

And then she was gone again, I thought for a moment before I hurried after her

“Frankie?” he called but she kept going so he pressed on after her instead and Francesca was standing by her car when he caught up with her.

“Do you mean it?” he asked but his question met with silence

“Francesca?”

“Yes” she replied reluctantly “but it can never happen again”

“Why?”

“Because I’m a wife and a mother” she retorted and then added almost as an after thought

“And I love my husband”

She may have once but not so much now he thought, her husband spent more time on the Golf course or in the club house than he did with his gorgeous wife.

He believed Francesca was clearly lonely which she didn’t deserve to be, and it was in his power to change.

She opened the hatchback and was about to put her shopping in the boot; but he put his right hand on the edge of the boot, preventing her.  

“Do you think about that day?”

“Yes” she said

“Often?”

“Yes”

“And when you’re alone in your bed” he asked

She reddened and then nodded

“Do you touch yourself as you remember?” he asked

“Do you stroke yourself off under the duvet while you recall what we did in the woods, what I did to you in the woods?”

“Don’t make fun of me, don’t make fun of it” she screamed and started to cry

“I’m not making fun of you,” he said taking hold of her hand

“I think of it all the time” he said “It excites me too, I think of you, in that outfit, and your beauty beneath it”

Francesca squeezed his hand and he continued

“In the woods, me inside you”

“So do I,” she gasped and squeezed his hand again and then lent forward pinning it between the car and her pubis.

They didn’t speak; the only sound was her steady breathing and the birdsong as he rubbed his thumb on the fatty flesh of her mound gently and methodically and he watched her, eyes closed, lips slightly parted, and her tongue lightly moistening them as she breathed.

Just as her breaths began to deepen a group of pub customers walked by and the spell was broken she let go of one hand and stepped out of range of the other.

She threw her shopping quickly in the boot and slammed it shut.

“Please don’t avoid me again?” he said

“I won’t I promise” she said and then she drove away, he would look out for her tomorrow and see what could be done, he certainly hadn’t had enough of Mrs. Patrington and the recollection of their last sexual tryst brought a distinct lump to his trousers.

As he walked back towards home Mike ran various scenarios through his head of where and when he might enjoy her again, the first occasion was a chance meeting but the next would need to be carefully planned.

“Very carefully indeed” he muttered under his breath and then was snapped out of his deliberations by the sound of a car horn.

When he turned around to investigate the source of the sound he discovered it was Francesca, who had pulled up alongside him.

“Hello” he said “I was just thinking, about you, about us”

“Good I want you to take me to the woods again, please” she said

“And I want to take you” he retorted “When did you have in mind?”

“Right now” she snapped

“Are you sure?”

“Yes” she yelled “Get in the bloody car”

“So much for careful planning” Mike said to himself as he walked around to the other side and got in the car.

And after a short tense ride in the car up to a secluded part of the Dancingdean Forest Francesca had a longer stress relieving ride in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment