Monday 27 June 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (288) Creating A Monster

 

She was a perfect example of young womanhood, a sweet angelic countenance, a demure mode of dress, and an air of innocence.

But beneath the virginal exterior beats the heart of an insatiable harlot who can’t get enough of me.

I am the Vicar of St Timothy’s in Dulcet-on-Brooke and chose the angelic, demure, virgin, to be my partner in life, but her sexual appetites are at odds with her spiritual being.

It’s true to say that I am responsible for unleashing the beast, as when I first met her she was still a virgin and remained so until she was twenty-two and we were engaged to be married, but I persuaded her that as we were in a committed relationship, and were engaged, it would be ok if we were to give ourselves to each other.

She reluctantly agreed but once she had succumbed to me that first time, she wanted me all the time, I had created a monster, a beautiful, angelic, demurely dressed innocent looking cock monster.

Once she had lost her virginity she wanted to do it with me at every opportunity, at any time and in any location, even in the church, in fact wherever the mood took her.

And even when she’s on her period, she still likes to play and can be relied upon to satisfy me, with a blowjob, a tit wank or even a hand job.

I don’t want you to think that I am for one moment complaining about her behaviour that is not the reason I’m writing this, far from it, this is perhaps not the done thing, for a Church of England minister to admit, but the reason for my confession is by way of bragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment