Wednesday 29 June 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (304) Wedding Eve

 

Aidan and Keira were engaged for three years when they broke up, but the moment it happened he for one knew he had made a terrible mistake, but he didn’t know what to do about it, or he was too proud to admit his error until his sisters Helen’s wedding.

Helen and Keira had been friends for several years before Aidan and Keira became an item, so it was a given that she would be a bridesmaid even if there might be some possible awkwardness.

 

The wedding and the reception was taking place at the Clerembeax Palace Hotel and Spa and on the day before the wedding all the ladies of the wedding party had a full day’s beauty treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing etc, the whole nine yards and afterwards they got their hair done.

So, when the giggling overexcited and slightly tipsy wedding party arrived at the restaurant that evening they had been coiffured, waxed, buffed, threaded, tweezed, perfumed, painted, powdered and preened.  

 

During the wedding party dinner more, alcohol was partaken and

Aidan and Keira began to flirt as the old flame was rekindled and by the end of the evening they were holding hands under the table.

 

After the meal they walked back to their floor together hand in hand and on the way, they kissed

“So, what does this mean?” he asked when their lips parted

“It means I want you back” She replied “I want you to take me back”

“I want that too” he said

After the reuniting kiss they walked hand in hand to the door of his room where they kissed again, and Aidan unlocked the door and pushed it open, but Keira paused in the doorway.

“Before we go any further I have a confession to make” she said

“I only had my legs waxed”

“Are you sure you didn’t wax anything else?”

“Well there’s one certain way to find out” she said and undid her trousers

“I don’t mind if I do” he said and slipped his hand into her knickers.

“Beautiful” he said as his hand examined her lush hairy bush

“There was no way I was going to wax my crack, I know how much you like my hairy minge”

She said “and I haven’t trimmed a single pube since you last touched it”

“I love it” he said

“I’ve missed you touching it” she said “and you were the last one to touch it”

“Then I suggest you get in my bedroom quick, so I can bury my face in it” he said

“Thank God” she said “I’ve miss you noshing me too”

“You do realise though that you’re not going to get any sleep tonight” he pointed out

“That’s what I was hoping for” she said and removed her trousers and knickers in the corridor outside his room, so he could have a good look at the prize before she skipped into the room giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment