Monday 27 June 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (287) New Year’s Eve

 

I was 18 years old and it was the first New Year’s Eve to hold any deep significance for me, it was the first time that I was old enough to be invited to the Country Club Fancy Dress Ball and it was also the night of my sexual awakening. 

It was about ten minutes after the singing of Auld Lang Syne and I had gone out onto the terrace for some fresh air, as my first ever experience of champagne had gone straight to my head. 

I had been there for about ten minutes and was just about to return to the party when I met the Black Widow coming the other way, or rather Alexa Norris dressed as the Black Widow.

“Hello darling” she said “Haven’t you grown”

Alexa Norris and her sister Carla were friends of my mother and were godparents to me and my twin sister, and were dripping with sexuality and I had always been attracted to them and all my earliest wet dreams involved them and so did my fantasies, but they were just that, fantasies, or so I thought.

Alexa was draped in sensual black silk and lace and little else apparently as the cold night air had erected her nipples to such an extent that I fully expected them to break through the silk

“Oh you like them do you?” she asked when she realised what I was looking at

“Yyyyes” I stammered

“I wonder how much” she mused as her eyes fell to the site of a definite lump in my Toga

“Quite a lot apparently” she giggled and as her lace clad hand settled on the lump I swallowed hard and my cock twitched, which made her giggle again.

“I was just going back in” I said falteringly

“Oh I don’t think you want to do that” she said and steered me to a more shadowy part of the terrace and pushed me back against the wall with one hand while the other one went up under my toga.

And in a moment she had extricated my cock from my pants and began to play with it deliciously

“You really have grown haven’t you?”

I was so aroused that had I been attending to myself I would have cum very quickly, but her expert handling of my cock kept me going, as she was wanking me in her lace gloved hand, taking me close as she held me in her experienced hand, she took me expertly to the very brink of blissful release time and time again only to let my passion recede until on the last time she let me explode into the darkness.

“There you are sis” a voice said and when I opened my eyes to look I saw it was Alexa’s sister Carla, who also oozed sexuality dressed as snow white

“Oh and I see you’ve found someone to play with” she said and looked first at my face and then at my receding erection

“Oh dear I seem to have missed all the fun, well that won’t do” she said and Snow White fell to her knees in front of me and greedily swallowed my cock.

 

That was my first real sexual experience and I’m pleased to say that it was not the last time that the Norris sisters indulged their sexual appetites with me, but I’ll save those stories for another time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment