Friday 10 June 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (263) Being Sisterly

 

The party was at the Kettlewell Village Hall and by ten o’clock Miriam Gold was blind drunk and so her husband Frank, and her sister Sarah decided to walk her home.   

Once they found the right room he laid her on the bed

“We should take her dress off” she said

“How about we leave her as she is and we take your dress off,” Frank suggested

“Down boy” she said smiling “you’re time will come, now help me with her dress”

He sat Miriam up again so Sarah could unhook and unzip, then between then they pulled the whole thing off over her head.

Once she was just in her under things Sarah started pulling her tights off as he watched.

 

As she left the bedroom Sarah turned off the light and closed the door and then she kissed him, gently at first and then again more hotly.

So Frank took his opportunity during the passionate kiss and grappled up her skirt and found her stocking and suspenders.

“Wait until you're invited” she said playfully slapping him.

“Stockings and suspenders eh” he said

“Yes I wore them especially for someone” Sarah said

“David is a very lucky man”

“I’m not wearing them for my husband” she said

“I’m wearing them for you”

Her lips returned to Frank’s, and her tongue to his mouth and his hands returned to her stocking tops.

 

When she finally relinquished his mouth she stepped back wards and slipped out of her dress and gave him the full effect of her full ensemble of black lingerie.

“Did you really wear those for me?” he said looking at her stockings.

“I wore everything for you” she said 

“It was lucky for me then that I got to enjoy them”

“There was no luck involved” she said cockily

“What do you mean?”

“I made sure you would get to enjoy them”

“Did you get Miriam drunk?”

“It wasn’t hard I just made all her drinks doubles, she never could hold her drink”

“You dirty, dirty girl”

“You haven’t seen anything yet” she said “and started tugging on his cock”

No comments:

Post a Comment