Friday 10 June 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (270) More Brotherly Lust

 

It was 1.00pm by the time Dave Collingridge got to his Brother Mick’s house.

They both lived in Middle Gracewood, a stone’s throw from Finchbottom.

Mick was almost 40 and was a successful Architect while Fireman Dave was 5 years younger, the same age as Micks wife Diane.

There were two problems with the Collingridge family dynamic, firstly Mick was always away from home and the second was that Dave fancied the pants off his brother’s neglected wife.  

And it was a week after he had seduced his brother’s wife Diane on the patio in their garden while Mick was in Portsmouth.

And ever since that day Diane had avoided him, blanked him in the street and made excuses to break longstanding arrangements, ignored his calls and texts so when he spotted her pushing Callum in the buggy into the park, he followed her, and when she came to a halt by the duck pond he approached her on her blindside so she couldn’t run off and when he was a few feet away he said

“I think you’ve been avoiding me”

Diane jumped and immediately became flustered

“No, no not at all” she corrected him

“I think you have,” he repeated “why?”

She didn’t say anything for about a minute

“Please tell me” he entreated

“Because I feel guilty” She snapped

“But you don’t need to feel guilty love, I seduced you remember” he said

“I don’t feel guilty because it happened” She said “I wanted you, I dreamed of that moment”

“Then why?” he asked

“Because I liked it” she shouted

“Because it was dirty, because it was exciting”

She paused briefly and then continued

“And because you made me cum like I never came before”

And with that she hurried away pushing the buggy, but stopped and turned after a few paces and said

“But most of all I feel guilty because I want to do it again”

And then she was on the move again, he stood and thought for a moment before he hurried after her

“Diane?” he called but she kept going so he pressed on after her instead and she was stood by Skate Park when he caught up with her

“Do you mean it”?

Silence

“Diane?”

“Yes” she replied reluctantly “but it can never happen again”

“Why?” he asked “Why not?”

“Because I’m a wife and a mother”

Then she added almost as an after thought

“And I love my husband”

She may have once but not so much now he thought.

Mick was often away on business and when he wasn’t he was in the pub.

Dave thought she was clearly lonely which she didn’t deserve to be.

She tried to move away again but he put his hand on the handle of the buggy, preventing her. 

“Do you think about that day?” he asked

“Yes” she gasped

“Often?”

“Yes”

“And when you’re alone in your bed” he asked

She reddened then nodded

“Do you touch yourself as you remember it?” he asked her

“Do you stroke yourself off under the duvet while you recall what we did in the garden, what I did to you in the garden?”

“Don’t make fun of me, don’t make fun of it” she said and she started to cry

“I’m not making fun of you,” he said taking hold of her hand

“I think of it all the time” he said “It excites me too”

“I think of you, in that yellow dress” he said and she squeezed his hand

“In your garden, me inside you”

“So do I,” she gasped

She squeezed his hand again and then lent forward pinning his hand between the buggy and her pubis.

They didn’t speak; the only sound was her steady breathing and the birdsong as he rubbed his thumb on the fatty flesh of her mound gently and methodically and he watched her, her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted, her tongue slightly moistening them as she breathed.

Just then some boys on skate boards raced noisily by and the spell was broken and she pushed the buggy away.

“Please don’t avoid me honey”

“I won’t” she said, “I promise, but I meant what I said”

“That just makes me want you even more” he retorted

 

He had a distinct semi in his pants as he watched her walk away and as he walked home he was confident he would pleasure her again and soon but even he didn’t realise quite how soon.

He had only been in the house for ten minutes when she knocked on his door.

“Hey” he said

“Hey” Diane responded

“Where’s Callum?” he asked

“He’s at my mums, and she’s picking the other two up from school”

He just stood looking at her and smiling

“What’s the matter?” she asked

“You’re wearing the yellow dress” he said

“I know” she remarked and slipped off the dress and let it fall to the floor.

He instantly appraised her standing before him naked

“Wow” he said and she suddenly became self-conscious under his gaze and threw herself into him, her mouth sought out his and found it, her tongue darting and probing.

“Make love to me like before,” she implored him “make every fibre of my body tingle, and make me cum again and again”

No comments:

Post a Comment